Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im absolutely loving Paul the joker, and so does Dublin (nobody knows Fakey here) 😂 Paul sold out two gigs here in January and trained with McGregors coach, the famous coach Kavanagh in Dublin when he was here. He’s back in Dublin in November and already both gigs selling out (I can’t get two tickets beside each other, might try Belfast but thats selling out just as quick 😤)
It was his birthday yesterday and that Oktagon page dedicated a birthday post for him 🥳 and other comedians go to his gigs in the UK, dapper laughs, Jason Mansford, The Crazy Ginger Cabbie, they all love him.
This guy is hilarious and so down to earth, even giving the prize money charity if he wins 👊 he was doing a sell out gig last Friday in Charter Hill Colchester 🤭 I wonder what Fakey was doing last Friday? It definitely wasn’t a sell out gig like Paul was 😂 I think he was in a paddling pool with Linda Robson on LW 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s strange. I was blocked for liking a negative comment then my personal account was blocked cos I actually followed Purdy 😂 but there’s Fake Pot winding him up something rotten yet he doesn’t rise to it. It’s either his own account or he wants ‘evidence’ of trolling.
Fake Potato shared a tweet of mine and Jakey blocked me for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weird as I was going to say last night I think he is fake potato it’s all a bit weird and the fact Leo is know as spud all seems a bit suspect 🧐

also that room and bed hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa pathetic I own a caravan and the rooms in that are bigger!!!! There’s a thought bro sell up live in a static caravan you can perform and have bigger rooms I know a nice one up for sale on the isle of Sheppey… 😂
---
Fake - Jake
Spud - potato

no blocking hmmmmmmmmm

• Haha
He’s so tragic . No work all week
the house is still a tit tip
The loft looks wank can’t even fit a bed in it let alone a walk in wardrobe 😂😂😂
The kid is always snotty unkept hair and never speaks dressed in oversized beige tracksuits
The walls in the house are dirty and manky 🤢
They both can’t get ads or work 😂😂
Soph has literally come to a stop with any ads apart from Tesco .
Jake is desperate for work but is getting nothing !! Even polly is struggling to get him anything 😂
Both absolutely skint it’s actually embarrassing considering how much they try to show off and now all people see is two people in a house they can’t afford that’s already had loans against it . Cars on finance and cheap decor in the new loft 😂 she can’t afford her hair done which means they are definitely in financial hardship . Both don’t go out much especially in fancy hotels like previous years .

Think this is finally it realised they are both irrelevant to old to get a audience and might aswell go back to a normal job 🤷🏻‍♀️👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
🐔 I got blocked because I said his feet were dirty rotten and he was going up a beige stair carpet....feet dirty, cock dirty, say no more.......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She forgot to shave? What her beard?

Who wants to subscribe monthly for a bleeping razor? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Incoming “troll” narrative
Fake Potato must be himself because him of all people would have most definitely blocked that account by now if its not him, everyone knows how much he blocks the slightest bit of criticism or negativity. What a sad manipulative narcissistic prick he is.
I thought the same thing. How that account hasn't been blocked is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
So he's not gone 'gymnastics' this is basically soft play. Why the exaggeration? Oh I forgot, he doesn"t actually go out anywhere!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all knew it. The bedroom is tiny!!!! Can't even fit a bed in it! What a pair of utter fools. I can't wait for that bathroom to be fitted!!!!! 😂😂😂

How cheap and nasty is that bed? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
🐔 Lazy idle old man....because you have never had to do anything manly, your muvva had done it all for you, how sad is that, that you cannot do basic things.........run for the hills Flappy while you can.....

Reactions: 15
What does he actually contribute to running that house and family? She probably helped him build the giant bed too, what a waster he is!

They should have let Fred have that attic room, would have made a lot more sense..or actually design it properly in the first place 🥴

Thread Suggestion #62

You've both yet again made a massive blunder.
That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion #62

Fakeys got an attic not fit for a bed, maybe he should just move into the shed

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion #63 away in the attic, no room for a bed; Fakey’s old syrup is escaping his head

To the tune of Away in a Manger, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion #63 away in the attic, no room for a bed; Fakey’s old syrup is escaping his head

To the tune of Away in a Manger, obviously.
When I tell you I just loled out loud sat in the dentist waiting room 😂 the looks I got given 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.