Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & ยฃ30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what they say about people who constantly post grammatically incorrect quotes on SM. Yeah, you're right. They're unoriginal, brainless cunts!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Don't take stuff personal? What like:-

*passive-aggressive replies online
*blocking anybody who 'likes' a response you don't like
*jumping in stranger's DMs hunting people down
*jumping in the messenger's DMs
*Doxxing
*making stories up directly for Tattle
*trolling your own son with bad photos waiting for negative responses
*hunting down people who view your stories and if they don't follow you - blocking them

Blah bleeping blah Fakey. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Your block list must be longer than The Great Wall of China mate! โœŒ

335935626_1293235291591155_4187074994911391738_n.jpg

---
Someone tell this phoney twit to just go away and grow up.Whatโ€™s with the sad face tit and whyโ€™s he tired does nothing day in day out.View attachment 2032243
Perhaps he couldn't 'get it up' last night'. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What kind of bed is it. A metal camp bed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Arww I love the dark crystal! zelda reminds me of olga lol
---
And is it his writing? I think not, he found that somewhere on Google. So all those likes for another's words. How sad is that.
---
And a quick Google does indeed show he's copied & pasted it from Twitter or FB๐Ÿ™„
Hmm he is claiming they are HIS words as heโ€™s branded it at the bottom lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Poor Leo, I wish they would get some help for him.*
Taking him to gymnastics and no doubt they think they can take video clips to share ๐Ÿ™„

*I hate the fact that we know anything about these so-called celebrities children. It's so wrong.
This applies to a lot of those who have threads dedicated to their crapness on tattle. ๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions: 18
Why does he think we want to see Leo on every other story? ๐Ÿ™„ I don't have kids, don't want them and never have, so the fact muppets like him think everyone should be interested in their kids is baffling! Honestly, it's boring and nobody cares about your kid except you .... and I doubt he genuinely cares much. ๐Ÿ˜‘ And let's face it, it's the same tit every day, interaction through a phone lens with no real communication from Leo..... quality air time, bro. ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That's a bit random 2057. So in 34yrs time your house still won't be tidy? Surely Flapz will be living in her Georgian mansion by then? ๐Ÿ˜…

---
Omg have the agency dropped her do you think? Or do we think polly is oh so brilliant sheโ€™s taking on the one and only flappy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Probably couldn't afford their fee each month!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She removed the agency details last Friday supposedly she had a meeting in London.Seeing sheโ€™s had no work since the middle of December obviously sheโ€™s not known or popular enough.Other than Tesco sheโ€™s not done anything even giving up on her daily outfits thank duck.They must live in constant debt and heโ€™s just the most ignorant unlikeable twit online by a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone tell this phoney twit to just go away and grow up.Whatโ€™s with the sad face tit and whyโ€™s he tired does nothing day in day out.View attachment 2032243
VODKA HANGOVER/NO HONEY FILTER.....โœŠโœŠโœŠโœŠโœŠโœŠ
---
You know what they say about people who constantly post grammatically incorrect quotes on SM. Yeah, you're right. They're unoriginal, brainless cunts!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Don't take stuff personal? What like:-

*passive-aggressive replies online
*blocking anybody who 'likes' a response you don't like
*jumping in stranger's DMs hunting people down
*jumping in the messenger's DMs
*Doxxing
*making stories up directly for Tattle
*trolling your own son with bad photos waiting for negative responses
*hunting down people who view your stories and if they don't follow you - blocking them

Blah bleeping blah Fakey. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Your block list must be longer than The Great Wall of China mate! โœŒ

View attachment 2032221
---

Perhaps he couldn't 'get it up' last night'. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What kind of bed is it. A metal camp bed?
Hammock.,.

• Haha
Arww I love the dark crystal! zelda reminds me of olga lol
---

Hmm he is claiming they are HIS words as heโ€™s branded it at the bottom lol
Looks like a mish mash of other quotes heโ€™s seen๐Ÿ˜‚
whatโ€™s with all the commas ,,,, ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.