Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They act like two people that have just met not a couple less than a year into marriage. Props to Flappy I’d of rammed that cheese grater up his arse before now. I genuinely don’t know how she copes with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im sitting beside some stranger waiting to take off to fly home to Dublin for Paddy’s day and im like a mad woman laughing to myself, im getting a few strange looks 🤭 Im crying 😂😂😂 you tossers are on fire today 😂😂😂
Enjoy your trip home - BTW ban on booze til 4pm paddy's day according to TheJournal.ie so stock up tomorrow 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He is a mysoginist. Letting her do all the cooking and washing up, while he gets in her way. She seems annoyed with him tonight. She's not laughing at his passive aggressive digs.

Enjoy your trip home - BTW ban on booze til 4pm paddy's day according to TheJournal.ie so stock up tomorrow 🤣
@Turmeric123 Its a “voluntary” ban in town only 🤣 Waterford Whispers should be reporting on this tit not TheJournal.ie FFS 👍☘
---
@Jessica_Rabbit found out since its offies in city centre - pubs are serving
Since when did this tit start??? Never heard the likes of it? What a load of bollix if you were a tourist! (Or maybe not because it does be wild and they would probably never come back 😂☘)
---
He is a mysoginist. Letting her do all the cooking and washing up, while he gets in her way. She seems annoyed with him tonight. She's not laughing at his passive aggressive digs.
She’s a miserable auld bag isnt she, I mean I know he’s not in the slightest bit funny but she married him FFS the stupid witch! He can’t do duck all but pour a bag of NikNaks on a plate for Tattle the sad bastard 🙄 I’m sure Zelda did everything for him the little mummys boy 🧑‍🍼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Get ready for him posting more quotes 😴 He’ll be creaming himself the fact he’s got over 25,000 likes on that last one. Should tell him something though. Gets more likes on a post when it’s just writing rather than his ugly face and scrawny naked body on show.
And is it his writing? I think not, he found that somewhere on Google. So all those likes for another's words. How sad is that.
---
And a quick Google does indeed show he's copied & pasted it from Twitter or FB🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So another quote from the freak can’t be bothered to even screenshot as he gets on my nerves.Most people in life and I know a lot of us on here have real personal issues which we deal with grace and dignity.People like him just need to duck off as his need to appear genuine and caring are a smokescreen for a pig of a man

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So his new narrative for Instagram is stealing quotes from other people. The one this morning though 😂😂😂 don’t take stuff personal and let stuff go 😂 Says the person who blocks people just for liking a comment and hunts down people and their friends so he can doxx them. Fakey maybe take your own advice you hypocritical head 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who got the job he wanted and also has a big MMA fight with money to be made, oh and the marathon in a month so he’ll get some attention for that….he doesn’t seem very happy about life right now🤷🏼‍♀️
Is it time for him to sign upto a panto anytime soon 😆

• Haha
Someone tell this phoney twit to just go away and grow up.What’s with the sad face tit and why’s he tired does nothing day in day out.
BAE82FB3-2E17-4FED-893D-9A55154D8B16.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.