Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any actual room for a bed base the mattress looks very close to the open door
I was thinking that as it's tiny up there! Also when the base is in they're definitely going to have to watch their heads!
---
For the amount of time it took to take this ridiculous picture, he could have put them away. Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
So is flaps trying to get free hair dye and who cares what you put on your head.Has she had her lips filled again can hardly speak or is it the pretend posh accent she usesWhy is prick posting mental health helplines he now thinks he’s some kind of spokesperson fucking idiot.

Reactions: 16
Who the hell would want these? I highly doubt she's giving them away anyway. This is to look 'charitable'. If she was that charitable, she would've taken most of the crap she put on Vinted down to the charity shop.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
Boy is she scraping the barrel or what? Doing her hair with a box dye! Absolutely riveting stuff.

She's definitely had more lip filler. She can hardly talk.
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:
There’s only one reason she’s doing it herself and that’s cos it’s a damn sight cheaper and she can’t afford to have it professionally done any money she’s got is obviously going on more cosmetic work looking at her face

Reactions: 19
I still don't really have any idea who this fella is. Clicked on a post a few threads back when it had 10-15 replies and got hooked.

Reactions: 26
I still don't really have any idea who this fella is. Clicked on a post a few threads back when it had 10-15 replies and got hooked.
welcome to the funniest thread on tattle. Have a look at the Wiki and see what this desperado is all about!

Reactions: 15
She has really fucked her face up. She looks like a man!

Reactions: 17
Will be interesting to see if his biggest fan and cheerleader/ publicist can work her magic and persuade her contact at ITV to get him on that show
Bet she's been phoning the BBC for him to present match of the day

Reactions: 20
Desperate cow begging for something every day! She's been trying to get an Emma mattress which every Instatwat has been given and now box hair dyes! Just buy one and try it out, like the rest of us do.

Reactions: 20
5 seats..... fucking hell. If he doesn't get it by now that nobody likes him, or even remembers who he is, he never will...

Off Topic but I’ve seen Paul twice. If you ever get the chance to go and see him go he’s so funny.

Reactions: 12
Read your amazing recap @CrazyBaldhead and immediately ran to the last thread to pick up the piping hot tea!

Our suspicions are confirmed re Baldilocks and Polly, who must be absolutely fucking desperate as far as I'm concerned.

Parking up here and will catch up with this thread as things are finally getting interesting.....

Reactions: 12
Those balloons have been up a week they’ll be deflated and shrivelled by now. Just bin them.

Reactions: 15
So for 2 years on and off he had been desperately trying to get some sort of TV documentary on trolling. Then he moved on to the grief narrative and began following, tagging TV stations/companies and basically talking to anyone that would listen, hoping for a documentary on that instead. Now he’s onto mens mental health It’s so obvious what he is trying to do. Anything that gives him a sniff of a chance of being on TV and he’s there.
In a weird sort of way, I’d actually like to see him get some sort of program on MMH because I think it would finally show him up for the fraud, that we on here, already know he is.
I’ve never in my life come across someone with supposed mental health issues that loves the limelight, publicity and attention the way he does and I think people would realise this if they saw a snippet of just how self obsessed and desperate for fame he really is.

Reactions: 26
Cringe at that and the worst thing is the shoes/clod hoppers.....
And that chevron shirt at least it was buttoned up the scaby ridden Cunt. ( I always piss myself when you say clod hoppers because my dad uses that word if someone is stomping around the house or hob nail boots,maybe a phrase in his day but it craics me up when you say it lol)

Reactions: 17
5 seats..... fucking hell. If he doesn't get it by now that nobody likes him, or even remembers who he is, he never will...
But don’t you know in his and his publicists head he’s the next big TV presenter in waiting those 2 minute appearances on daytime TV are leading to big things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.