Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why he gets so annoyed people asking? It’s literally our life now 🤔 im sure when your chatting to people it just comes up in conversation

Reactions: 10
Jake - "I don't want to be someone to push my opinion onto someone else"

Jake one hour earlier - "Babies don't need a bottle in the night"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“He’s up”

lol! Yeah because you’re holding him up. My world, my everything. Find your bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Won't get a vaccine that could protect someone else from getting it, but will get some comedy teeth installed.

honest to god, the man is a clown. What exactly is there to be a fan of? What talent does he possess?

He can't sing, he can't act, the only thing him and his skeletal mrs are good at is begging for free tit and being dishonest about having anxiety... his anxiety is made up because he makes money from the haribo gummies he goes on about and nothing he or any of you say will change my mind on that. He is a liar and preys on the vulnerable who think those gummies work, and mr bleeping comedy teeth laughs all the way to the bank.

he is a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Blimey that was a big rant about the Covid jab!
I don’t know what he is talking about, people have asked me and I have asked them about it. We just went through a pandemic, it’s all people talk about. Also before all this people asked about if you have had the flu jab and when you have kids, you talk about their vaccinations!
He is so annoying!!!!

Reactions: 6
If he’s not had the jab I wonder if he’s given a thought to the people he’s going to be working with

Reactions: 7
Simple way to stop people asking you questions. Don’t put a question box up to gain engagement Jakey boy.

Also, let’s remember he doesn’t use every question that gets asked. With those questions you pick which ones you reply to do he’s chosen that question on purpose to give him excuse for a rant, he could have just not shared that one at all

just like the ‘you are annoying’ one. He said that was the first one, it may well have been but it could have been the 1000th and he just chose and shared it first.

funny he never answers the ones asking when he’s getting the tattoo for Fred he promised the lad and got him to choose what animal he wanted isn’t it…

• Heart
He’s such a thick twit isn’t he
Embarrassing
Shut your incessant flapping on insta and people won’t comment/ask you questions soft lad. It really is that simple

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Sophie always say baby Leo? Instead of just Leo? Also, super relatable to lots of people, the pregnant people thinking of getting a rangey

• Haha
Had a little break from watching jake and sophies stories for a while as they both irritate the duck out of me! Just watched todays though 🤦🏻‍♀️ why does jake have to always touch his hair with that annoying upwards swoop 🙄 and I see Sophie is leaving the kids again this weekend. Leo is so little 😔 he spent the day at nursery yesterday and away from them both all weekend too!!

Reactions: 8
Just catching up & I will say it again, I bleeping DETEST these two & everything they stand for!!😡 How anyone can say they’re so relatable & such an inspiration is beyond me🤷🏼‍♀️

I have 2 children, well not kids anymore, one is 27 & the other 19🤣 but I always gave them a bottle during the night because once I had done the changing the bum, cuddling blah blah blah they would still scream blue murder so I knew they were either thirsty or hungry, it’s not bleeping rocket science!!😤 They give that poor baby his last bottle at 6.30pm & expect him to sleep through until 6.30am🤬 I can’t be fucked with all these know alls that know duck all🙄 Who the duck listens to someone that tells you to starve your child🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh and when you read here ya pair of pricks, I did feed my children plenty of solids during the day, doesn’t mean they weren’t hungry/thirsty during the night👊🏼

Just going to type loads of emojis because the language that wants to escape my mouth at this moment in time is unbecoming of a lady/mother
(something which you aren’t Sophie🙄)

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just catching up & I will say it again, I bleeping DETEST these two & everything they stand for!!😡 How anyone can say they’re so relatable & such an inspiration is beyond me🤷🏼‍♀️

I have 2 children, well not kids anymore, one is 27 & the other 19🤣 but I always gave them a bottle during the night because once I had done the changing the bum, cuddling blah blah blah they would still scream blue murder so I knew they were either thirsty or hungry, it’s not bleeping rocket science!!😤 They give that poor baby his last bottle at 6.30pm & expect him to sleep through until 6.30am🤬 I can’t be fucked with all these know alls that know duck all🙄 Who the duck listens to someone that tells you to starve your child🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh and when you read here ya pair of pricks, I did feed my children plenty of solids during the day, doesn’t mean they weren’t hungry/thirsty during the night👊🏼

Just going to type loads of emojis because the language that wants to escape my mouth at this moment in time is unbecoming of a lady/mother
(something which you aren’t Sophie🙄)

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
They are treating him like a toddler not a baby

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Isn’t milk their main source of nutrition til 1? But they have stopped all night feeds a d replaced a morning bottle with food. Is that how you grow an insta leech?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I work in retail and you aren't even allowed to have offers on baby milk or reduce it if it's slightly damaged. Only follow on or toddler milk will have offers or reductions.
I have reported him for advertising the formula with a discount code to baby milk action & reported him to the asa for the hidden ad😡 Waste of time for all the action they took against butthead but I don’t care, it makes me feel better🤣

Reactions: 19
Who stops giving their baby milk at night just so they can sleep? Like who the duck does that? Get up with him, change his nappy, give him a bottle, burp him and gently rock him back to sleep. Yes it can take a couple of hours to get him back off but then YOU GO BACK TO SLEEP!
duck me I just can't. I've been alone with my daughter since she was 1 and I've done it all virtually by myself whilst working part time in a proper job. Wait until sleep regression hits in a year or so. They start dreaming and their brain becomes more active. My daughter was awake for 4/5 hours every night for 5 weeks. They're going to be fucked 😂😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.