Jake Quickenden #55 could have Gucci on, could wear LouisVuitton, But even with nothin on I’m still a nut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re an absolute embarrassment! You uneducated twit!! Your target audience must have a very IQ! Crack on with your drinking and I hope you fall off your bike
He really thinks he's all that doesn't he🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vain prick with his peeling shoulders and nose, he is definitely no ambassador for a cancer charity🤬🤬🤬
All his tattoos give me the bleeping ick bigtime🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 especially the top hat over the nipple🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Wonder if they're packed up and ready to go home yet🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw the comment of that Sophie yesterday did he like the nasty one as not showing he did I’m confused
yeh he liked the nasty comment then unliked it and then hearted and commented on a harmless comment she made after she had posted that bile. So he’s basically rewarded her for her efforts while the other lady who made a genuine comment about ivf he completely blanked

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He really thinks he's all that doesn't he🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vain prick with his peeling shoulders and nose, he is definitely no ambassador for a cancer charity🤬🤬🤬
All his tattoos give me the bleeping ick bigtime🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 especially the top hat over the nipple🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Wonder if they're packed up and ready to go home yet🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably pissed up, and lying face down in the love shack in a pool of sick, hopefully....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still drinking! He's been on it for hours! Hopefully they went let him on the flight and he will be stuck in the Maldives with no money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow, what a nasty bleep. If anybody can access this comment, REPORT it for bullying. It's a private account and he's a bleep for liking it.
I've just reported the comment, absolutely no need for such a nasty, vicious reply! 🤬And obviously he's a prick for liking it, no surprises there! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
well I’ve come home and been given a £150 parking fine #happyfuckingmonday

🤦🏻‍♀️
---

some poisonous nasty idiot child making ridiculous comments about the lady who said she struggled with ivf. this was her reply to that lady !! fake said duck all and didn’t even like the woman’s post but he did like the one being nasty ….
bleeping horrible bastards I swear I hate the bleep 😡😡😡
---

Wow I didn't even think he would sink that LOW! imagine praising that comment that idiot left for that poor woman? it's this toxic positivity I find really dangerous. Ugh!!!!
Somebody needs to call him out on this the vile scumbag I would get this reply all over Twitter with his name attached about time this bleep was cancelled ….. preaches about mental health that poor girls mental health will be shocking and he’s agreeing with that horrible comment . Please god somebody reply !!
---

That needs to be sent to his management, the cancer charity and the bleeping papers.

Nasty vicious old Queen. I hope they can't have any more kids after him liking that post. bleep. 🤬
Crazy can you screen record the comments I want to send it all over tiktok with his name the bastard !!!
---

He’s one of the most unlikable person I’ve come across .. nobody likes him
He can’t get work because nobody wants to be seen with him .
He replies to a comment bullying others but not a the original comment from a poor woman desperate for a baby .
he ignores his loyal followers but replies to any negative comments

he is a bastard horrible creature I have never come across somebody as evil and vile as him honestly his smugness and attitude to others including Freddie is just off the scale !, he is a narcissist a bully and a jelous freak …. Cancel the bleep I say all he has now is the fact his relative died and fake anxiety and he uses both to try get in the papers let’s put a stop to it absolutely everybody complain to off limits to his management to Twitter tiktok !!! tit hits the fan on tiktok people won’t like him taking the piss out of women struggling to have a baby he will be tortured in tiktok for it !!
---

if I don’t get my very own zelda call out video i’ll be pissed.
He’s a fanny he will just say “ why hate BRO love and peace “
manipulating prick he is .
he did it with me I only liked a lads comment on SAS who dare wins about h.I’m being a nobody and he messaged me saying be kind 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.