Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic sums those lazy parents up. Glued to their phones instead of focusing on their child who’s vacant and a human dustbin.
It's sad isn't it..I bet they interact very little with either kids unless it's for crappy content as we all know they are never off their phones and social media.

Reactions: 18
Chazza always has the dead Les cut out, makes Noah kiss it and clean it. She’s a mentalist
Wait, why was it talking 😭 he’s dead nah I can’t with that 🤮 how the duck is it talking. My head has fully gone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if he’s got an ad for ‘prime’ coming up or as usual trying to get one 🙄. Didn’t work with Purdeys and definitely didnt work with beats headphones either 😂. Fancy a 34 year old getting in on a drinks craze the kids are going mad for. He’s so desperate 🤢 Don’t know how they’ve got so much washing when he lived and died in the same shorts and 3 or 4 shirts for the week. Moaning about it but he’s bleeping off out for the day so obviously she’s doing it all anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ How dumb must she be. She does everything round the house. Obviously bringing in more money than him due to her ‘insta work’ plus he’s just been on a free holiday courtesy of her and he does absolutely duck all apart from film himself, go to the gym and go on social media.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tiny bit of karma which has given me a smile this morning remember the only time he has ever commented on a post by Jordan Banjo was to be rude about how old he looked? Yeah well Jordan is about to launch a new podcast with his brother Ashley and Perri if prick has got a bit of work tonight guarantee it will be playing somewhere half empty with his music stand yet he still thinks he's a success bleeping joke more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if he’s got an ad for ‘prime’ coming up or as usual trying to get one 🙄. Didn’t work with Purdeys and definitely didnt work with beats headphones either 😂. Fancy a 34 year old getting in on a drinks craze the kids are going mad for. He’s so desperate 🤢 Don’t know how they’ve got so much washing when he lived and died in the same shorts and 3 or 4 shirts for the week. Moaning about it but he’s bleeping off out for the day so obviously she’s doing it all anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ How dumb must she be. She does everything round the house. Obviously bringing in more money than him due to her ‘insta work’ plus he’s just been on a free holiday courtesy of her and he does absolutely duck all apart from film himself, go to the gym and go on social media.
bleeping looser...... its a drink..... big deal, I do not get it. It probably tastes like tit too.

Just commenting on the sunglasses post that they can be purchased from Ali Express for 99p 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Prime isn’t anything special I’d rather monster over if or lucozade don’t see why there’s hype about it surprised he hasn’t started tagging Logan Paul and KSI. He is pathetic trying to keep up with the young kids 🤢 what day you going to the job center Fakey or you going to continue to live of your beard…sorry wife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God he looks like a predator 🤮 my 12 year old son is mad about these drinks why has he got them 🤮 it’s like he is trying to lure the ‘boys’ god he makes me bleeping sick between these cunts and Sallie Saville this past week I want to disappear where these pricks don’t exist

• Haha
🐔Oi bleep bollocks my Tesco Extra are asking for trolley pushers, there you go. Phone their head office I'm sure they can find something for you that wouldn't tax your brain...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Look at his smug face. bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s lived off the dead since 2012 gaining sympathy and likes for the poor me narrative.His mother the same going on the odd show for her five minutes.He’s washed up boring ugly inside and out and a complete nobody.Tags any show he can is so embarrassing and he hates others are doing well.The difference between him say Chris is that he works on tv regularly and hardly posts.His need for gratification off total weirdos is on a level that’s just so wrong .Leo and Fred have no privacy he even posted Leo’s tit on the carpet🤢Nothing is off limits with this baggy balls idiot .The muscles are fake the marriage is fake and the made up we are doing well in life is totally fake .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Everybody says jake jumps on absolutely everything

The tiktok he did was because loads doing it " bruh" only his wife cant act for tit snd it looked pathetic 🤣

Prime isn’t anything special I’d rather monster over if or lucozade don’t see why there’s hype about it surprised he hasn’t started tagging Logan Paul and KSI. He is pathetic trying to keep up with the young kids 🤢 what day you going to the job center Fakey or you going to continue to live of your beard…sorry wife 🤣
I doubt prime would need him to advertise for them they are in high demand duck knows why but they are . They really don't need any z listers doing ads for them . He's just jumping on a trend like he always does daft twit he is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.