Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1866932
This NEEDS to go on the Wiki! How dire is that picture?
So sad poor kids get ignored . Jake filmed absolutely everything on that holiday he never ever lives for the moment
on his first honeymoon before the weding a couple at the hotel spotted him and took a photo and both was on su beds on phones
even his wedding day he was glued to his phone … even had the phone on the table who actually does that everybody who got married who I know leave sthe phone in the hotel room .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Everyone is entitled to their opinion on whether Leo is cute or not (I don’t think he is purely because he looks so dopey) - it’s the way Jake goes on like he is the most beautiful, amazing, funny, remarkable child in the world and needs everyone else to say it as well. My 2yo daughter has blond ringlets, heart shaped lips and thick long eyelashes, her speech is great, she’s so funny and she makes me laugh all the time - I think she’s amazing (like we all do) but I don’t bang on about it constantly to every bleep I meet or post her every move on social media - no one is interested in her eating a yoghurt or running around the house. Unlike Fakey I don’t need validation from everyone else to tell me my kid is cute or clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Everyone is entitled to their opinion on whether Leo is cute or not (I don’t think he is purely because he looks so dopey) - it’s the way Jake goes on like he is the most beautiful, amazing, funny, remarkable child in the world and needs everyone else to say it as well. My 2yo daughter has blond ringlets, heart shaped lips and thick long eyelashes, her speech is great, she’s so funny and she makes me laugh all the time - I think she’s amazing (like we all do) but I don’t bang on about it constantly to every bleep I meet or post her every move on social media - no one is interested in her eating a yoghurt or running around the house. Unlike Fakey I don’t need validation from everyone else to tell me my kid is cute or clever.
I agree and it’s so wierd how he feels the need to post everything Leo does
like you say who actually wants to see Leo eating his food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who the duck makes a mistake like this? It's clear as day it's not a book ie the thickness. Probably pissed again.

The book's title is 'Never Finished' but Ratboy definitely is!! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right where will I start with this one! (exclamation mark necessary)
The bleeping leg pose
The bleeping size of her feet
And has she photoshopped her calfs to be longer??? Notice her and Fakeys knees are the same level but she is shorter than him, please somebody tell me how that is possible???
oh and her sandals are horrible also!! (Double exclamation mark needed 😂)
can anybody see this or is it just me??? It doesn’t take a bleeping scientist to figure out she has made her legs look longer, shes a bleeping idiot. (Excuse the swearing but I felt it necessary 🙈)
78E799DB-1B6D-4B42-8D95-A5C1E42FE19B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The bleeping leg pose
And has she photoshopped her calfs to be longer??? Notice her and Fakeys knees are the same level but she is shorter than him, please somebody tell me how that is possible???
can anybody see this or is it just me??? It doesn’t take a bleeping scientist to figure out she has made her legs look longer, shes a bleeping idiot. (Excuse the swearing but I felt it necessary 🙈)View attachment 1867261
The whole photo has been photoshopped. Her leg has been lengthened as her front foot looks like it's floating and her face heavily filtered. What I'm more concerned about is his face, his 'biting' mouth and wtf is he staring at because it's definitely not her! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bleeping leg pose
can anybody see this or is it just me??? It doesn’t take a bleeping scientist to figure out she has made her legs look longer, shes a bleeping idiot. (Excuse the swearing but I felt it necessary 🙈)View attachment 1867261
100% been edited. Look at the ankle it’s so thin then points out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole photo has been photoshopped. Her leg has been lengthened as her front foot looks like it's floating and her face heavily filtered. What I'm more concerned about is his face, his 'biting' mouth and wtf is he staring at because it's definitely not her! 🤢
He’s staring at Sum lad stood behind her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder what excitement we can expect this week from The Churches? Hotel at weekend as it’s Flappys 30th birthday on Saturday so I’d also imagine he’s going to be spending the week making it all about her 🙄 yeh right. Fakey will be daily sharing his go fund me link. Sharing his gym sessions. Posting motivational quotes. Asking his followers about ideas for Flappys birthday but while really trying to get freebies. Showing off all the ‘designer’ gear he’s bought her for her birthday. Making her birthday all about him and what a wonderful generous husband he is and then with DOI starting Sunday, the photos of him when he was on it and the tagging of that will begin.
As for Flappy she’ll be moaning how busy she is cos he’ll do duck all to help her round the house. She’ll be reminding everyone it’s her birthday while like him doing a question box asking for suggestions for it hoping for more gifted stuff. She’ll show off all the stuff she gets gifted by brands. She’ll show off whatever Fakey gets her cos he’ll tell her to. She’ll be back advertising and doing her aff links and if we’re really lucky she’ll be back doing her daily OOTD and ‘fashion’ reels 🤭
And of course obviously there will be the standard eyefucking from him and pouting and hair touching from her 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Another boring post from Mr Church this morning. I don't want to watch his kid slurping on a bottle of milk! He's unbelievably dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s in bed obviously Leo just got up and the filming begins🙄He can’t even say cat ffs that’s what happens when you teach your kids stupid words for things .Her shouting she have 20 minutes fred while dad of the year is eye bleeping himself in bed.She’s. going to be doing ads on repeat🙄and him well he’ll just be doing duck all as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FFS teach him the word cat. C.. A... T... = cat.
And it's 'knew' not 'new'. 🤡

323932734_3435685726668607_4628243793709746542_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I bet that dirty washing stinks. Didn't hear the washing machine on though. He probably doesn't even know how to work it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did he say he’s got some work tonight? New year and twit other than pretending he runs 5k a day is jobless👍She’s obviously took Freddy to school and Leo to nursery and he’s filming his ugly face moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did he say he’s got some work tonight? New year and twit other than pretending he runs 5k a day is jobless👍She’s obviously took Freddy to school and Leo to nursery and he’s filming his ugly face moaning.
Yes he did. I had to clip the end to upload. More bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.