Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at the Instagram of the brilliant Luke Hamnet and who does this remind you of 🀣
duck me it’s Jake and flappy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope somebody tags Jake in or comments on it saying Jake quickenden is one of the, πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wish I could tag the twit but blocked on other account by idiot for calling him out on the adhd post he did.No word of the food vouchers or her face cream winners all just a big con.

Reactions: 19
thread suggestion

Back to life, back to reality
Back to Colchester and the job centre , yeah πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Amazing how he’s radio silent today, yet when he’s stuck on holiday with his Man-Mrs he’s filming non stop.

Get them gummies down you fakey boy, that unemployment anxiety tsunami is fast approaching πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You lot are so funny.🀣🀣Often having the day from hell lately yet all you lovely bunch do make me lol often 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like flapz was busy trying to flog off her AliExpress tat yesterday whilst still on holiday.
I know people will still go on holiday but is there much of a call for sunglasses in January? It barely gets light let alone sunny.

Reactions: 20
Is he back? Following unfollowing like a nutter on his page.How did flaps get 1000 more bots no way with her likes lately people interested in her mummy juice🀒🀒And super soap scoop sue lost followers I bet people view her sat there like a drag queen news reader thinking Wtf is this crap🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
300 more grey hairs? Can’t wait for bed? He’s just had a weeks holiday πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ how does he think poor Freddies going to feel having to be up for school in the morning whilst he’ll undoubtedly be laying in his pit with spud eyefucking his phone. Surprise surprise Flappys obviously driving back from the airport again. Does he actually do anything apart from obsess over social media 24/7? More fool her for putting up with the lazy twit

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.