Jake Quickenden #49 Home’s not haunted by his dad or brother, but soph is slowly turning into his mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen his story when Kerry’s doing Karaoke 🫣 He’s certainly doing her dirty filming her. Her singing voice is almost as bad as his and she really looks nothing likes her insta photos 🙄 as usual he had to get some eyefucking in at the end. He can never just film someone else without him putting his ugly mug out there 🤢
Spiteful little queen, isn't he......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He really is dining out on this grief thing at Xmas 🙄 another program he’s managed to get on. Looks like he’s still at that barn place as well 🤔 No way has he paid for that. Imagine to be that desperate to get on TV, the only way you can do it is to continually use the deaths of relatives. What a sad sad person he really is
“Ambassador” for mental health 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I still can't beleive that people aren't clicking on that the bleep just use grief for engagement. The way he's sharing the podcast I think he is angling for his own podcast. Agony aunt Jake. He will bleeping do absolutely anything to get noticed. That pic of him wedged between the two young lads makes me feel sick. With his massive goofy turkey teeth on full show, he's buszing to be between them. Who in their right mind follows him and likes him tho, hey must be bleeping blind. So glad I'm blocked so I don't have to see hundreds of videos of the blob stuffing his face staring into space. Sophie has absolutely no personality at all, comes across as the most boring , moody self obsessed person, she's another one who must be blind to not see that her husband is gay
Yep
It never lets me upload from my phone. I’ve screen recoded but can’t ever upload it always says failed to upload. May have to wait for queen crazy sorry x
Hope she is still on as I have had a few warnings from people reporting posts

Reactions: 14
People already commenting . Thing is he has told this story a thoasand times before we get it his brother and dad died it’s terrible but he’s milked this for years and this last year since having absolutely NO work he has milked it a thoasand times more because he’s jobless and skint !!!

imagine using your dead relatives to make money and get yourself seenbut not actually visiting the resting place !!! So many nice things Jake could do but he doesn’t it’s all attention that’s all he wants and money !!!

my relative died from cancer I visit her grave every Easter and Christmas with flowers I never even got the chance to meet her as I wasn’t born . I got my mum a card for the book in the chapel of rest so she can swipe it and see the name with a dove . Jake ain’t done that for his mum has he NO because it’s all about money and being seen he’s a prick 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
When is the haunted house thing on TV? Or is it even on TV?
Screenshot_20221217-104347.png

He really is dining out on this grief thing at Xmas 🙄 another program he’s managed to get on. Looks like he’s still at that barn place as well 🤔 No way has he paid for that. Imagine to be that desperate to get on TV, the only way you can do it is to continually use the deaths of relatives. What a sad sad person he really is
Looks like he's practising a 'compo' face! 🤡

“Ambassador” for mental health 😂 😂 😂

"In your beautiful house". bleeping hell, how long can he rinse this for? I mean seriously!!! Same old story all the time. "I felt like I had to protect my younger brother". "I didn't know there was help or charities out there. That's why I partnered up with the Co-Op Funeral Care". Oh just duck off - it wasn't the money then because 'love don't pay the bills'. He just talks utter bollocks. He's an utter shameless bleep.

That's it - Fred's left out again. Shame on you Rachel and calm down on those filters love!

320743803_820198582380909_5650559244877402444_n.jpg

Whenever I hear this bleeping God awful song, I either a) want to curl up and die or b) jump off a massive cliff. She looks dog rough lately and just cannot sing. She's another breed of parasite that's completely talentless and has milked this song and her ex-husband Brian dry. God what a bleeping pair they make. 🤢 (File too large to upload thankfully).

Screenshot_20221221-122142.png
Screenshot_20221221-122231.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Christmas with your boy… he’s got TWO bleeping boys and a wife. He’s not a single father of one.

he’s in his 30s and has experienced death. Yes it’s sad, but most people that age sadly have. They don’t mention it at every bleeping job interview

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ho, Ho, Ho - it's the start of the Christmas Thread and Crazy's Compilation of favourite clips and photos!! He's so unbearable at the moment, what with his predator vibes with those young lads, DoorMatt 'the Taxi' couldn't bear to even stay the night at the 'I paid for it' - obviously gifted - barn stay (more fool the stupid barn management) and Zelda was too freezing in there and flew back on her broomstick!

The clock is ticking bro now. Instead of that God awful song 'Whole Again' you will officially be 'Unemployed Again'. Due back in a few days to your beard and her 'burnt offerings'. Marmite brussels on the menu with your turkey that'll be as dry as her minge and burgers for a bleeping Xmas Day starter. Stay classy eh you utter Colchester, unemployed, skint chavs.

Screenshot_20221216-185832~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-194243~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-205642~2.png
321052326_1218291532371701_5520470862327167040_n.jpg
FaceApp_1671382382506~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
People already commenting . Thing is he has told this story a thoasand times before we get it his brother and dad died it’s terrible but he’s milked this for years and this last year since having absolutely NO work he has milked it a thoasand times more because he’s jobless and skint !!!

imagine using your dead relatives to make money and get yourself seenbut not actually visiting the resting place !!! So many nice things Jake could do but he doesn’t it’s all attention that’s all he wants and money !!!

my relative died from cancer I visit her grave every Easter and Christmas with flowers I never even got the chance to meet her as I wasn’t born . I got my mum a card for the book in the chapel of rest so she can swipe it and see the name with a dove . Jake ain’t done that for his mum has he NO because it’s all about money and being seen he’s a prick 🤬
He's bleeping despicable isn't he. He has been peddling the grief story since 2012- 10 bleeping years, well almost 11 now- of the exact same story!

And he wonders why people are sick of the sight of him!

• Heart
Christmas with your boy… he’s got TWO bleeping boys and a wife. He’s not a single father of one.

he’s in his 30s and has experienced death. Yes it’s sad, but most people that age sadly have. They don’t mention it at every bleeping job interview
Mate I’d be fuming 😤 not just his boy but his wife and stepson ….

She did it on strictly woe me about her dad was so unnecessary.That prick misses no one and will dine out on this tit forever.He’s no team player so probably spent no time with either his dad or brother and that’s why he has three photos.He’s spent no time with his mum who’s a 20 minute drive away from panto so she’s obviously not missed either🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
He's bleeping despicable isn't he. He has been peddling the grief story since 2012- 10 bleeping years, well almost 11 now- of the exact same story!

And he wonders why people are sick of the sight of him!
The bleeping cheek of the grief thief when he mentioned partnering up with the Co-Op to help his grief although obviously he was paid. He 100% didn't give a flying duck when they were alive let alone when they were ill/dying. Look at how he treated his dying cousin. All he cares about is himself. He's a liar and it shows. He hasn't got one bit of compassion or empathy in that soulless shell.

I have a feeling 2023 will be the year when karma finally calls and hits hard. They are both definitely in for a bumpy ride this year. I'm not usually wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The bleeping cheek of the grief thief when he mentioned partnering up with the Co-Op to help his grief although obviously he was paid. He 100% didn't give a flying duck when they were alive let alone when they were ill/dying. Look at how he treated his dying cousin. All he cares about is himself. He's a liar and it shows. He hasn't got one bit of compassion or empathy in that soulless shell.

I have a feeling 2023 will be the year when karma finally calls and hits hard. They are both definitely in for a bumpy ride this year. I'm not usually wrong!
I agree crazy !! Next year will be a huge reality check to the pair and I’m here for it 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His boy? What about that other boy he's now legally related to seems as he married his mother?

Reactions: 18
So he’s made the Daily Fail sidebar of shame. No comments yet. No doubt they’ll be moderated as usual. Talking about his new role as a ‘grief ambassador’ He really is the lowest of the low 😡
grief ambassador? Oh do duck off 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.