Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out โ€œheโ€™s behind youโ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go again. I bet they're looking down absolutely disgusted with your weird behaviour. ๐Ÿคข
317611341_1189538411670565_4704176423293789257_n.jpg

Even this tit is getting beyond boring now. So set up. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

KK knew he was coming. Her eyes are facing in the direction just before she screamed. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด Who's that woman in the kitchen area? She really does not look impressed!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20221202-142038~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Kerry Katona is doing herself no favours playing along with him now, she didnโ€™t want to be near him at first it seems but now she is turning back into the annoying loud showoff attention seeker that she was know for. I had forgotten she was like this and thought she had finally grown up but no ๐Ÿ˜‘ these clips from the โ€œrehearsalsโ€ really show how immature both Fakey and Katona are, the young cast are more mature than them. They are pathetic, its no wonder they are both skint and unemployable if this is how they behave, the age of them , itโ€™s so embarrassing. Lily must be mortified as she is also working there and its only a matter of time before Fred is going to get bullied in school because of Fakey and farquaad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I will say it again. He's dangerous. He's preys on the vulnerable e.g young lads at work and people with mental health on insta. Easy to manipulate for him. Anyone with any sense or older can see through him and won't take his tit. He fancies that young gay lad and he isn't even hiding it. His behaviour is disgusting. He needs to be the centr of attention. He will be in trouble if he turns up at Sophie's house with that Gregg's tracksuit on. Nik nak will try and eat it. Human dustbin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can you lot stop being so bleeping hilarious, I am reading this thread parked up on the school run and I look a right twit because I keep laughing on my own. ๐Ÿคช

Maybe Farqy is trying to look more skinny and masculine for Fakey because that's what he likes? Her hair is tragic, looks much older than her years.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Primark launched Gregg's stuff earlier this year. They've just launched their new Christmas range. Fakey is late to the party as always. It's all about 'getting down with the kids'.

Watch this first clip. It's SO bleeping CREEPY and we know exactly 'what it is'. Jesus Christ that made my toes curl. There is DEFINITELY something weird going. JS vibes. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
View attachment 1776992
View attachment 1776994
View attachment 1776996
He fancies him, and he's not even bothering to hide it..
bleeping predator.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Is that a grid post lol not the brightest me ๐ŸคฃState of that prick today in those pink trousers being loud walking round primark๐Ÿ˜ณHis annoying side kick KK a idiot as well
Is she begging for sky glass now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They had sky glass (in a box for weeks but must of sent it back like everything) think sheโ€™s begging for a media unit now.
Thanks I must miss that! Always on the beg for something like why doesnโ€™t she go back to work in her shed and earn some money instead of constantly begging

Why did this instantly remind me of Fakey ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
๐ŸŽถ Your letter is only the start of it....one letter and now you're a part of it....๐ŸŽถ

Screenshot 2022-12-02 155055.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks I must miss that! Always on the beg for something like why doesnโ€™t she go back to work in her shed and earn some money instead of constantly begging

Why did this instantly remind me of Fakey ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Do we think he's already shagging that poor lad.

๐ŸŽถ Your letter is only the start of it....one letter and now you're a part of it....๐ŸŽถ

View attachment 1777232
Omg that look just fits him. Same tit sense of style. Just think he will now be preying on the lads in his Gregg's tracksuit rather than a shell suit. As Clinton baptiste would say he has one word coming through ...... And we all know what that word is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kerry Katona is doing herself no favours playing along with him now, she didnโ€™t want to be near him at first it seems but now she is turning back into the annoying loud showoff attention seeker that she was know for. I had forgotten she was like this and thought she had finally grown up but no ๐Ÿ˜‘ these clips from the โ€œrehearsalsโ€ really show how immature both Fakey and Katona are, the young cast are more mature than them. They are pathetic, its no wonder they are both skint and unemployable if this is how they behave, the age of them , itโ€™s so embarrassing. Lily must be mortified as she is also working there and its only a matter of time before Fred is going to get bullied in school because of Fakey and farquaad.
๐Ÿ” โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„ Bonded...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They had sky glass (in a box for weeks but must of sent it back like everything) think sheโ€™s begging for a media unit now.
She's an absolute beg. I'll have a word with my hubby's mate who did ours! I know what he'd say to her and it wouldn't be polite either! Why can't the hole use Google ffs!!!!! ๐Ÿคก

View attachment 1777232
Blue - this is fabulous!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've already reported it. Sandbanks is a clothing range Duchess so report away. Nothing to do with Rednapp. X
Its actually a nice clothing range tbf but prick is definitely advertising it there ๐Ÿ˜‚ Its owned by Jamie Rednapp who im sure has no idea who this prick is, wasnt Harry one of the managers on the battle of the balls? Anyway ASA ๐Ÿ‘

Its actually a nice clothing range tbf but prick is definitely advertising it there ๐Ÿ˜‚ Its owned by Jamie Rednapp who im sure has no idea who this prick is, wasnt Harry one of the managers on the battle of the balls? Anyway ASA ๐Ÿ‘
Yes, my son has a puffer jacket. He spent ยฃ500 on it although I said he was mad but he wanted to so got one. Difference being he's 19 and not 34!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didnt he say he got a white shirt in primark for an โ€˜eventโ€™ tonight, ge then said in another story that it was a โ€˜gigโ€™ ??? its compulsive with him ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.