Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with all the Prickenden’s Christmas trees Zelda should be totally embarrassed to show this abysmal naff looking tree to anyone it’s more suited for someone hiding in the woods for bird watching
It looks like Chewbaca spray painted silver with some lights tossed on him from 20 metres away

Reactions: 12
Oh SICKNOTE is back.
Bert 'Sicknote' Quigley aka JAKE “PANTO BOY” QUICKENDEN ….

Hey PANTO BOY

Maybe put on some clothes on, after all it’s freezing.
But once again, this fuckwit, ever the attention seeking twat - has to share his WOES with Claire from Scunthorpe & Ange from FUCK KNOWS WHERE, who offered to drop her knickers for him.

In other news, Claire is fucking mental & threatening to kill the Evri Driver …

And it took me a sec, even as a dyslexic to work out SAWDID …

He really attracts a quality fan.

Reactions: 31
Sawdid lmaoooooo

Reactions: 20
Have you seen her username? Soap queen, she’s probably a fan of his mum as well.

Reactions: 16
Nanny QVC daily video literally follows the same script daily, she doesn't need any notes!

Intro
Mention weather
Mention fire
Tries to be funny (fails)
Update on TV she watched
Soap scoop like she's gossiping about her friend
Netflix recommendation
Birthday shout outs
Whinges about Matt
Shows of her Gifted tatt
Mentions coffee with sister
Update on the rest of her day
Air fryer Update
Have a lovely day whatever your up to.

Reactions: 30
Ange are you feeling ok love

does she mean she’ll take her NICKERS down for you and all or ANALLS ….

Reading these tweets is hard work even for a dyslexic - Ange is just dumb.

And no I don’t feel bad calling Ange Dumb, because Ange is DUMB.

Reactions: 18
I know we really shouldn’t compare but am I right in saying there is only 3 weeks between Leo4likes and The Marcels Waves little boy?? Rebecca seems to give him a lot of time ( I don’t know much about them so I could be wrong and also this is #ad ) but ive never seen Leo doing this at home.

Reactions: 13
'SAWDID' ffs

Reactions: 11
Whinging, pathetic little twat. His voice sounds fine in the clips with the dogs. Flaps has been deathly quiet today. Maybe she has the locksmith around to change all the locks as he's threatening to come home again. Good move when you're SO 'ill'.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 17
'SAWDID' ffs
Ooh wait until you read a few more …

I know an Ange, but the crazy Ange I know has been to see Ronan Keating over 200 times. She also threw her son out after he said Ronan was shit, he lives with his sister. The Ange I know has a huge back tattoo of Keating on a rollercoaster ….. which she revealed to everyone at a 60th birthday party, which my mum attended. Ange was thrown out of the 60th at the golf club after revealing her 46HHH tots after taking her top off to show said Tattoo.

And she’s called Ange.

Reactions: 24
If he's so ill, why is he all over his Son? He should be distancing

Reactions: 16
Had to get the tacky wedding ring in didnt he?? Wanker. (also who puts black pjysmas on a toddler? looks like he’s going trick or treating FFS) Thank fuck Leo looks nothing like him now, he looks like LF and Freddie now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.