Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny that you mention 'JS' Duchess. I entered that rabbit hole a very long time ago. There are a lot of similarities indeed. The arrogance, ego, being so in your face, clear predator vibes, lies, no boundaries, invading people's personal space, exhibitionism, double life etc. I could go on. He used to love not wearing a top either and tacky jewellry. One example:-
View attachment 1771242
Unfortunately I cant take the credit for comparing him to grooming boys ‘Jimmy Saville stylee’ , It was our @Twinkal86 and there are some similarities alright, hes a creepy bastard around young people, remember him on that pod cast with them two boys from off limits (ex googlebox I think yous told me as I didn’t know who they were) well remember he was tickling one of the them, its in the last thread I think 😬

Here’s to @Twinkal86 for calling it 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Just when you thought he couldn't stoop any lower. WTF!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hi Jake I got a question bro I need some advice 👋🏻 I’m addicted to social media, I can’t stop posting my every move. I record everyone around me and post without asking, even when they’re in the toilet. I wake my son up every day with a phone in his face. I just can’t stop posting stories how do I stop my advocation to Instagram? Thanks bro peace and love ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What an bleeping creep. He’s making me more uncomfortable each day being around those young boys and girls🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
From her thread:

"Always trust somebody until they give you a reason not to trust them!" What nonsensical bollocks is that? She really is bleeping BLIND! Look at her face at the end shot!

That face - it's SO full of trust!

Screenshot_20221130-113855~2.png

The moment in your life when you're so desperate you find yourself completely scraping the barrel and blowing smoke up KK's arse. That!
317575031_1541120066325794_4032040624937665073_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestions: panto boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just when you thought he couldn't stoop any lower. WTF!!!!
View attachment 1771407
View attachment 1771408
Couldn't imagine George Clooney doing this, could you.....

From her thread:

"Always trust somebody until they give you a reason not to trust them!" What nonsensical bollocks is that? She really is bleeping BLIND! Look at her face at the end shot!

View attachment 1771447

View attachment 1771477

The moment in your life when you're so desperate you find yourself completely scraping the barrel and blowing smoke up KK's arse. That!
View attachment 1771487
She probably trusts him as far as she can throw him.
But she's dug herself a bleeping big hole, thinking she'd be at least a zelebs wife, but he's not even that...
Grow some balls, and duck him off.
He'll do it to you if a better prospect (Polly) shows interest......

From her thread:

View attachment 1771447

View attachment 1771477

View attachment 1771487
Bet she's wondering what he'd look like going up in a sheet of flames ...

Reactions: 13
Would ye be able for this?? oh my god 🤣 @sweet az a nut mate deleted their comment to me ??? Its gone and so is my response???? only for one tattler @JMJandtheWeeDonkey! replied to my response which as you can see was very tame in comparison to the passive aggressive comment that @sweet az a nut mate made to me in response (which is now deleted) to my comment to them about them directly messaging Kerry Katona, I screenshot the comments I have but I don’t have the comment @sweet az a nut mate made in response (which they didn’t answer because they didn’t like my opinion as I didn’t agree with them and I was polite in my comment also but I got told to “calm down and stop being so aggy and watch the footy”) to me this is Jakes passive aggressive way of not answering a question! how unfair?
I did nothing wrong? The threads about Jake Quickenden not the Football game and why the user thinks its ok to directly message kerry katona and ask her the active ingredients and how the slimming pills affected her body and
@sweet az a nut mate then proceeded to say Kerry blocked them, I said I doubt she even read the DM and ingredients and answers to youre questions could be found on their website etc., but I got told to “calm down and stop being so aggy and watch the footie” , this timeframe corresponds to when Fakey was alone in a hotel last night watching the footie.

sorry for rambling but it pisses me off how they deleted their comment and must have reported mine because it got deleted and I didn’t even know until I looked over the last few pages?? nothing was said to me just my comment gone and this “newbie’s” passive aggressive comment also removed and I didn’t request it to be removed? bleeping weirdo @sweet az a nut mate

Heres the conversation if you can make it out one of my replies is split in two 🙈

Im sick of supposed “new members” trying to thread spoil. Supposed it shows how irrelevant he is, we only get members from other threads because no one knows him with his bought bots. I never heard of him until Tattle. anyway….. have a butchers 😉 (I know my rhyming slang haha think im converting 😂)
@Jake az a nut , more like.......... 😆😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Announcements on the sidebar of shame for celeb strictly...
No phone call yet, Jakey??????
Thought not

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The itching is so noticeable now you have all pointed it out 🤢🤢I tend to skip threw his stories as does my nut in.Seems we have a few who come on this thread duchess and try to rattle the cage and agree the aggy comment was uncalled for.His post today for people to message him please duck off. The man who knows nothing gives nothing and needs to go see a therapist about his addiction to posting tit.On a average day can post 20 times how on earth is this normal.Flaps as bad she needs to duck off to and take zelda soap scoops yellow skin wonky teeth with her .
They all need a bleeping good wash. Sticky horrible bare skin , I bet he goes in to the local Co op etc like that , prancing about shirtless and sticky in front of you in the queue ( I'd let someone in in front of me to create a bit of distance, myself.....)

Ugh. I hate all that.
A nice , clean, freshly smelling built man , topless on a hot day is something completely different - not a sticky dirty scribbled skinny manic loon with swivelling minces & a " Burt Reynolds '72 " glued on the top of his bonce, etc 😐😐😖

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Burt Reynolds 72 🤣🤣

Any bingo on the questions he will make up himself?
How do you juggle family life & work so well?
Anything exciting coming up for next year?
Your reels are hilarious how do you come up with such original ideas?
You & Soph seem so in love what is your secret to happiness?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Incase any other fakey parent has forgot like me it’s 1st December tomorrow. Currently frantically searching the loft trying to find that bastard elf of the shelf 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Burt Reynolds 72 🤣🤣

Any bingo on the questions he will make up himself?
How do you juggle family life & work so well?
Anything exciting coming up for next year?
Your reels are hilarious how do you come up with such original ideas?
You & Soph seem so in love what is your secret to happiness?
Let's not forget..

Not a question but your such an inspiration
How do you deal with grief I've just lost my dad
How's the loft conversion coming along
What do you do on days you feel down, I'm struggling

The usual crap he spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's not forget..

Not a question but your such an inspiration
How do you deal with grief I've just lost my dad
How's the loft conversion coming along
What do you do on days you feel down, I'm struggling

The usual crap he spouts.
Also not advice but when are you next on TV cos we miss you
Would love you to get your own reality show
Will you be on strictly next year cos you’d be soooo good at it 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.