Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
matt Hancock broke all of covid lockdown rules while peoples family members were dying and we weren’t allowed to see them. He also cheated on his wife with someone in parliament. He’s a horrible man!
ooohhh this is obviously to cause drama in IAC because it had gone shit and everyone was too nice to each in the caste , it was boring so I didn’t watch it last year and havent seen any of this years (I have it set on recording though) We had a few politicians break lockdown rules also but dont think any affairs aswell as breaking rules 🤣 OMG what an idiot?? He must be getting paid a lot to go in there with that reputation?? Or he’s completely insane? Ive heard it all now, if ITV are willing to give Matt Hancock airtime its no suprise or any big deal ITV letting Fakey have 5 minutes on TM and Lorraine FFS him and Polly are embarrassing themselves they way they are going on , like its a miracle that Fakey made it on TV 🤣 well tbf it actually is a miracle… OMG im so embarrassed for Fakey and Polly making a big deal out of this, she think’s she can resurrect his dead never existent “career” 🙄 she might be able to erect that old carrot 🥕 but that’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

stargirl23

VIP Member
I took my son to dentist about his teeth grinding even though it is a CP thing, figured I'd get some advice. Told the receptionist when booking I need a dentist with some sort of understanding of special needs kids. Took him and all the dentist could advise was to 'try and stop him doing it'. Yeah thanks lol.
Wow that’s awful! I knew it was a symptom of CP so I took my son. He was born prematurely at 26 weeks and had bleeds on the brain. We were told if he survived he would most likely have CP, can’t walk or move etc. but he’s proved all the drs wrong. But if I ever notice a symptom I get it checked immediately as even though he’s a lot older now and it’s been ruled out I’d rather be safe than sorry. I’m so glad my dentist understood. He even offered a mouth guard for night time to protect my sons teeth but I declined. He was 4 at the time I said sorry but there’s no chance my 4 year old will wear one all night 😂 but I appreciated he cared enough to try help the situation

• Heart

Purplehaze456

Well I took one for everyone and watched the pod cast fucking hell yawn yawn yawn .Said sue on coronation street probably only got 10,000 followers prick 🙄At least she’s got a full time job something you have never had .He’s stuck with the same puss puss 🤮🤮his words now he’s married 🤮🤮And that was it Jesus deserve a round of applause after that dribble 🤣🤣
Hes a horrible cretin 🤢 still obsessing over followers is he!?

• Sick

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 does this joke of aan only work 5 mins every Friday. God h LP h when iac finished. There's his 5 mins a week gone. Wonder if he's on TM too, another 5 mins to add to his work hours. What an ugly fucking man he is. R loves the false tan these days

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Lol, he should know about 'trying too hard to make people like you' and what's with ice pack ffs?

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fucking skint, alcoholic cunt. You would sell your soul if you actually had one. I feel utterly embarrassed for you. You must be up to your ears in debt Panto Boy!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Drinks too much alcohol. The scratching is liver disease. Classic symptom

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I watched it on that Invidious link. Oh my, I had to turn it off. Hi guyyyyssss!!!! So she was 1 of 9 then? I wonder if they all went to the wedding of the year? She said she hardly sees them (probably because they hate him). She started out as a cleaner and then went into office work as a PA. Had to get up and cut because her washing machine was too loud (get it serviced then). She said she's having therapy. Not surprising living with him ffs. Boy what a load of shite. 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Ohhh ffs this morning just played back what toff said last time she was on...good old fakey got another 30 seconds of fame 🤣

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Of course this cunt is the only one shirtless 😡 my son does taekwondo and he wears a white shirt under his dobok. Just so disrespectful!

Sorry molly just seen you said the same
He’s pathetic honestky no words for him anymore just an attention seeker

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey All,

Hope everyone is good.

I don’t watched the Jungle, or ITV as a rule as it’s usually FUCKING shite. And I refuse to be part of the attempt at rehabilitating the NON EXISTENT career of the YTS POLITICIAN known as the CUNT THAT IS MATT HANCOCK.

So been avoiding social media. I only popped back on as my friend has just moved to Dubai with her family & saw Sal Axle on her way out there, so that SHITSHOW always tends to provide entertainment when she’s on a job.

I can’t be bothered with PANTO BOY and his recycled same old same old content & shit.

Hope everyone is good though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Someone's spat his dummy out today. That slut drop not worked panto boy. These 5 min apprarences aren't getting you anyway are they. Get an k to learning those 5 lines for panto you fucking gif. He will b heating the fact that he can't delete the comment on the ok article too. I would screenshot if my phone wasn't fucked. He could be in a mood that he didn't get an invite to the palooza , he would have loved the attention there. Enjoy these 5 min apprarences once a year when I'm a celeb is on. We will be seeing the cunt still dining out on I'm a celeb when he is 70

He is lucky to be here, nearly lost him at 22 wks. He is registered blind now but apart from that all is good
♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I've had 48 hours off from the world because I've been to a wedding which was amazing ❤❤ I'm catching up but just have to say that I am howling at the above comment: ".....quite frankly gay cunt." You are spot on 🤣 God I love this thread!
Best thread on tattle ❤

• Heart