Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's getting Gifted shit....FFS.

Also, anyone else hoping that Matts "business trip" to India was him having a romantic few days in Paris with his side piece?

View attachment 1701771
Why the hell does that utter useless crotch pheasant get free stuff? What’s she ever done to deserve it? Right that shtehouse company is getting an angry message from me

Reactions: 20
The look on his face was funny. "wtf you mad woman shut up talking to no one and give me a bikky"

Already been recorded. No way would he ever get that. ITV and I’m a celeb obviously hate him
Phew

Reactions: 15
Probably won't be long before he's sick in it again. They do seem to give him a lot of food. Will they beg for another one? Yeh, course they will.

Reactions: 13
He's not heading to the Black Panther premiere is he? Just watched it live on the news, wondering if he'll pop up on the red carpet in some dreadful creation.

Reactions: 18
Jake quickenden # irrelevant as ever will he get a job with ITV soon absolutely never

My support and best friend in other words she pretended to listen while you blubbed about someone calling you baldy on insta seriously grow the fuck up you bald prick

Reactions: 21
Jimmy Hill chin here ffs

So now he is trolling a so called troll I would report if I could. Is it still up. It's ok for him to do this but if anyone calls him out he cries. That person wasnt lying he has had a gair transplant and is going bald. They have really got to him havent that and he's pretending he finds it funny whilst naming them. Soft shit

fucking love you @CrazyBaldhead..you say it exactly how it is and what we are all thinking!

Reactions: 17
2 months for wedding pictures from a friend? He’s waited cos of having no honeymoon pictures now this month, so instead he’ll bore everyone with more wedding crap and again no need to tell her you love her on social media. Just say it to her personally - attention seeking cunt
Also he says can’t wait to share them with you all, then does a poll if you want to see them or not. Proving the poll is purely for engagement cos even if it was no, he’ll show them anyway.
Wait for him now to show poll saying at least 95% saying yes

Just reported him for sharing an Instagram handle… bro if you can’t handle the heat stay out the kitchen especially with that nylon wig!!!

Reactions: 30
Took that long to photo shop them all

Reactions: 24
hey Fakeys, Its mid term here so ive been busy… haven’t been on much, Ive been catching up and yous tossers are killing me with youre comments as usual Oh I see the podcast with Coleen was today and was only for 1 hour long ?? That was quick, because he was off his phone just before 2pm and straight back on it not long after 3pm on the train ( so obviously it was only a an hour podcast??) what was the need to go a day earlier for a podcast that was only for 1 hour long? did he go a day earlier, maybe im wrong? Was it with ITV as Coleen is with ITV??? Did he say when its going to be shown and what production company was it for? This maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually like Coleen Nolan

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Fuck off flappy

What am saying its a podcast do yous reckon it will be streamed on the ITV podcasts? I like Coleen and she lost 2 sisters to breast cancer and in Ireland we all remember and like the Nolan sisters (obviously im not interested in anything that prick has to say about his dad and brother, Id would listen to Coleen though)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.