Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why your nearly two year has a mentality of a 11 month old.

engage with him properly!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your bleeping phone out of his face whilst he is trying to eat his breakfast. Speak to him one on one without the big show down. No one’s cares about Leo to see him eating breakfast… seriously stop.
I feel for this kid I really do. Doesn’t stand a bleeping chance with these chuckle brothers
Chuckle Brothers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Back to filming everybody again!! He's probably begging Coleen to put a word in for LW again. 😴

View attachment 1701067
He always posts double if he’s had a quiet day on insta the day before. Like making up for lost time.
For the next post my moneys on a “I was nothing and didn’t care before I became your father but now I see the light ..blah blah..tribute to sack of spuds. Followed by a oh look what I’ve found on my phone pic of the wedding.

Filming with Coleen Nolan like it’s a big deal.Has to intrude on everyone personal space god he must be so draining to be around.For someone supposedly doing a podcast on grief certainly full of himself today .Flaps on a mission to post more times than him today both such boring twats .
#humble lol he’s humbled by all the attention and stars knowing his name don’t forget

What a creep 🤢🤢
I’m with good ole Kim woodburn with my thoughts on cowleen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who does a selfie in a lift 😂Those trousers and his cheap jewellery what a mess.Good things coming pull the other one if taking about dead people who passed 10 and 12 years ago gives you pleasure you need your head seeing to.His wig looks ridiculously you can see the line clearly on his forehead😂View attachment 1700808
My 80 year old grandad has better dress sense than this bleep 😂

Who does a selfie in a lift 😂Those trousers and his cheap jewellery what a mess.Good things coming pull the other one if taking about dead people who passed 10 and 12 years ago gives you pleasure you need your head seeing to.His wig looks ridiculously you can see the line clearly on his forehead😂View attachment 1700808
I see he is in another cheao hotel even Travelodge is over £150 a night this place is £80 😂😂😂

Caption ‘that face u pull when u know your lying through your teeth’

I bleeping can’t.

i bleeping can’t.

‘had a nice day yesterday.. didn’t feel like getting my phone out once’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you lying bleep!!!!!!!! What about Twitter then jakey cuz u were active on that!!!!!

He seriously thinks his Instagram followers are that thick they believe him.

keep them coming jake this is great

Love the budget hotel he has tagged too.. it’s £150 a night which is dirt cheap for central Manchester

😂😂😂😂
He’s such a liar honestly you just know he was glued to the bleeping phone but he didn’t want to admit it . He’s addicted to social media and his phone so even though he didn’t post he was still very much active . He’s a sad bastard he needs to get a bleeping life honestky 😂

If strangers were messaging me asking if I was ok just because I’d had like maybe 17hrs off social media I’d be rethinking my bleeping life !! The fact that his minions do this is just embarrassingly sad as duck!
Nobody messaged him he’s a liar 😂 if anything everybody was probably glad of the break he’s manic to watch . Told you once back he will make up with it with hun dreads if pointless posts he’s a wierdo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So unrelatable honestly that’s why nobody likes them most z listers flog stuff they use or at least do bleeping quick google searched . Look how shocking this company is she is flogging you would think with her tit skin and the state of her face she would research and stop using multiple skin care products on her extreme bad skin !!! Not only that but look at the reviews 60 per event are bad reviews what does that tell you absolutely shocking reviews all say it’s a scam and yet she is trying to flog it on her page she probably doesn’t even get paid much For the ad !

I see she has been reading here how he has no curls . What has she done curled the bottom silly bleep or is it just because it’s dead ends and he needs a cut he look scruffy 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Leo’s full of cold so she takes him to soft play to infect all the other kids.. nice one pan face

Reactions: 23
Love how she posts about her shampoo and says “ none of these was gifted by the way “

no hun just your kids car seats your garden furniture and your bleeping chairs scruffy beggy witch she’s as bad as him l imagine buying shampoo like that but begging on the gram for your child’s car seat !!! Both pair of begs who can’t look after the kids and buy them things id be ashamed 🤢

• Heart
Why o why zelda are you doing soap scoops when your poll said no thanks 😂It’s like her life is so boring empty and down right crap she feels the need to ramble on daily.If she stays off for a day like her son it’s a big deal 🙄No one cares and your so-called fame is from a son who uses death and cancer for likes and content 🙄Shameful lot who sunbathe constantly even allowing the children to be tanned when we all know the harmful effects sun damage is to everyone.

So the hats are back in stock …. She’s asking for £10 they are not “ own brand “ stupid witch they are Ali express

how can she seriously say “ own brand “ she doesn’t have a brand for duck sake she just has a tit website full of Ali express crap that’s why nobody buys from it

how the duck does she expect to be taken seriously when she’s buying Ali express tit tag for 1p then flogging it for £10 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Love how she posts about her shampoo and says “ none of these was gifted by the way “

no hun just your kids car seats your garden furniture and your bleeping chairs scruffy beggy witch she’s as bad as him l imagine buying shampoo like that but begging on the gram for your child’s car seat !!! Both pair of begs who can’t look after the kids and buy them things id be ashamed 🤢
But still tagged Philip Kingsley in obviously hoping for freebies in the future 🙄

But still tagged Philip Kingsley in obviously hoping for freebies in the future 🙄
Yes she’s as tragic as him . Both a pair of begs . Poor kids get nothing I see the reason she took Leo to the farm last week was for pictures in the hat for the bambi and bear website . I don’t know why she bothers he just looks gormless

• Haha
Reactions: 16
EKK I’m so excited 😆 won’t be able to sleep might even set my alarm EKK.Please duck off flappy cannot think of nothing worse than her voice rambling on 🙄🙄🙄🙄
C868ED3F-753F-4C9D-8A3E-F0BAEE32DA8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
About me

I beg on the gram daily
I don’t buy my kids car seat I just beg it for the gram
I’m married to a washed up has been called Jake quickenden
I have a morning skin care routine that involves putting any old product on my face
I have a gormless kid who needs looking at by a professional but you know what hun I just don’t have the time
I need a PA but can’t afford one huns because my husband is jobless and I can’t bag enough ads
i have two sons you know huns but you won’t see my eldest because I like to dump him at his dads
i have a clothing website it doesn’t sell much but it’s all 1p Ali express but to you huns it’s £10

silly witch 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
About me

I beg on the gram daily
I don’t buy my kids car seat I just beg it for the gram
I’m married to a washed up has been called Jake quickenden
I have a morning skin care routine that involves putting any old product on my face
I have a gormless kid who needs looking at by a professional but you know what hun I just don’t have the time
I need a PA but can’t afford one huns because my husband is jobless and I can’t bag enough ads
i have two sons you know huns but you won’t see my eldest because I like to dump him at his dads
i have a clothing website it doesn’t sell much but it’s all 1p Ali express but to you huns it’s £10

silly witch 😂😂
You've forgot recreational cocaine user which is notable when I'm bunged up talking into my camera 3 days later.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s all giddy on the train really looks like someone that grief affects his life not.Why do people not see threw this hole who gets off and looks pleased with themselves on such a sensitive topic😡

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I actually think the pair of them are in competition with each other. He can’t stand her being active and vice versa.

Colchester to London is an half an hour drive. Why does he need to go tonight 😂😂😂😂 such a bleeping moron.

Oh I can’t wait for tomorrows big reveal in London.. this prick would go to an opening of an envelope

Attachments

• Haha
Dopey must’ve thought her luck was in with the country mansion 😂😂
Instead they are in Colchester on a normal estate 😂😂

I actually think the pair of them are in competition with each other. He can’t stand her being active and vice versa.

Colchester to London is an half an hour drive. Why does he need to go tonight 😂😂😂😂 such a bleeping moron.

Oh I can’t wait for tomorrows big reveal in London.. this prick would go to an opening of an envelope
So what is he in London for tomorrow don’t tell me he’s on loose women again 😂😂

• Haha
I bet that podcast was absolutely tit listening to those two cretins. Their favourite subject is me, me, me' so I bet they were in immense competition with one other.🙄

I see he's escaping away for the night again when he doesn't need to. Probably meeting lover boy.

313481109_1135192160435067_3684366686628574900_n.jpg

313848408_517503849975428_4963246937074496806_n.jpg
313932600_644660667162837_5926749815220692060_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.