Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna watch when he’s on, will be eagle eye to catch his wig and greys
Hope he’s able to speak through those floor tiles and not make the whole thing about himself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Time to get the root touch up on you patch mate for this life changing TV appearance, also make sure you wipe the spunk stains from your pance , yano the ones that are there beUse of the excitement of being on TV for 5 mins. Wonder if he mentions his dead dad and brother. Cunts probably couldn't stand him when they were alive and Jake thought he was Frankie coccoza. You've made it bro. Really hit the big time now. Bet your getting paid millions for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s so pleased with his ugly arse self🙄Not going to pay the bills 5 minute slot .People tuned off this morning after those two idiots made a mockery of people in queues for hours 😡

• Heart
Good luck and please don’t throw anything at your TV 😉 I would and that’s my reason for not watching it 😂
So would 😂 Il throw my phone away if that dickead and Lord Farquaad come back on this thread with their passive aggressive comments, that user had Fakey and Sophies style written on over it, I had my suspicions from the minute they just burst on the thread but funny how yesterday the poster wasn’t posting during the pod cast with Coleen🤔 then the statue 🤔 and any screenshots that the poster screenshotted were uploaded on here within 2 minutes, If that was a tattler they would have been blocked because it was too quick for them not to see who looked at their stories and figure out who put it on tattle as they here were taken and put on here within minutes, and they both had more than enough time on their hands all week to do this and be up to date on the thread. Everything was off, all the exclamation marks 🤣 “guys” , Flappy always says “guys”’🤣 the podcast though was it for me, the user had been no stop posting and then the exact time Fakey is doing the podcast the poster is not posting despite constantly posting 🤦‍♀️ OMG so obvious to me. I wasn’t rude or passive aggressive I said what a lot of us were thinking, the user wouldn’t even answer my question about what he said about Carl Fogarty 🤦‍♀️ anyway thats my thoughts. Can spot them a mile away, we always get Marcus or his family coming on the MM thread it’s pathetic 😂 so embarrassed for them! Twats

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.