Jake Quickenden #37 Hunting ghosts on ITVbe, just don't tell the D.W.P.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Search her name on youtube and this comes up
Still laugh at eyal 😂😂
he knew straight up she was a desperate wanna be 😂 that’s the only reason she got with Jake because he was better than nothing but I don’t think she realised just how irrelevant jake is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still laugh at eyal 😂😂
he knew straight up she was a desperate wanna be 😂 that’s the only reason she got with Jake because he was better than nothing but I don’t think she realised just how irrelevant jake is 😂😂
That Eyal is beautiful.
Jake can't hold a candle to it.

Reactions: 15
So do we think the old GUCCI’s are on eBay or Vinted yet ? That’s could be spends for Maldives …

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So do we think the old GUCCI’s are on eBay or Vinted yet ? That’s could be spends for Maldives …
He wore them out last week. I’m sure they’ll make an appearance at sometime in Dubai and The Maldives and after that they’ll only be fit for the bin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha a new get to know me on YouTube with flappy.To busy sticking pins in my eyeballs to sent questions or subscribe.Please where does she gets these ideas of becoming famous 😂😂😂😂Molly mae probably can’t sleep with worry flappy going to be the new influencer on the block 😂😂
She just smacks desperation!

Reactions: 13
Flappy's getting desperate now. A YouTube gig. I'm gonna keep my eye on this one. Very bleeping close!!! 👍 🤣🤣🤣
sophie__church_1664896297369.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There's no way I'd ever buy secondhand worn shoes, for whatever reason 😖😖
What not even the fact they’ve been worn by the great Jake Quickenden on both of his wedding days and numerous other occasions 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This YouTube is going to be great entertainment & not in the way she’s hoping 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jake flew out with the cast 2 days back? Has it taken until now to beg some cash for a TUI air fare for flapz?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So flappy still in the UK, so won't get to dubai until tomorrow. Fakey will need to be doing rehearsals and at the opera house prob from 4/5pm ready for the 8pm start.... probably won't be finished and back at the hotel until midnight?

So flappy is basically doing what she does day to day ("caring" for warwick) just in a warmer climate for the next few days on her own (cos let's face it he won't be awake before 10am!)

Also, has he sacked off the flight home with his cast mates and is flying back at a later date with flappy and spud?

I honestly don't see the point or need for her to go, it literally is for content. Can't wait to see what pics she produces, she'll provably get warwick to take the photos he's used to a camera in is face / hands 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wish she popped the duck off and disappear! She’ll be too busy popping her fanny out in Dubai🤮stupid slag
Along with spud 😂 still can’t believe she thinks shes going to party in Dubai with a toddler FFS 🤦‍♀️As if she’s not a tit mother already she’s on her way to overtaking or being on par with Charlotte Dawson.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.