Jake Quickenden #37 Hunting ghosts on ITVbe, just don't tell the D.W.P.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact she’s on there today slagging off her hairdresser saying she’s doesn’t do it quite how she likes it 🤦🏻‍♀️ So ‘Rachel’ comes round her house, does her hair and then gets publicly slated on Instagram for her trouble. I’d tell her to duck off if she wants ever another appointment
And why doesn't she like going to a salon? Is it because no one recognises her or begs her to get her loser son's autograph?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to derail the thread, but "influencer" Ashley James has publicly called out tattle today on her stories as she's been reported to SS for her neglect to her kid (go view her stories....) alot like QJQ and Flappy, she's narcissistic and in complete denial she's ever done anything wrong in her life or neglects her kid. (Her recap will give you an insight to her shocking parenting)

Tattle bingo - I give it 24 hours and fakey tries calling us out once he's got wind of her stories to try and sway the troll narrative 🤣

Apparently Ashley doesn't read here (although she was able to quote things said about her word for word!) Same as fakey doesn't read here then respond in his infamous passive aggressive way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
And why doesn't she like going to a salon? Is it because no one recognises her or begs her to get her loser son's autograph?
Its too expensive to go to a salon, she obviously cant afford salon prices so its cheaper to get Rachel round to her’s, Isnt that right Lisa? Its not that you don’t like going to the salon, its that you don’t like the prices they charge 😊
You pay for what you get? Maybe go to a salon and then you might be happy? instead of slating the poor girl, she was probably an apprentice and QVC probably paid her duck all. (nice one Rachel you took loads off :ROFLMAO: but still did a good job 👍 that will teach the witch to publicly slat youre work)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Right minger without filters and photoshop
View attachment 1625264
Wtf he looks like a creepy college teacher 🤢

Not to derail the thread, but "influencer" Ashley James has publicly called out tattle today on her stories as she's been reported to SS for her neglect to her kid (go view her stories....) alot like QJQ and Flappy, she's narcissistic and in complete denial she's ever done anything wrong in her life or neglects her kid. (Her recap will give you an insight to her shocking parenting)

Tattle bingo - I give it 24 hours and fakey tries calling us out once he's got wind of her stories to try and sway the troll narrative 🤣

Apparently Ashley doesn't read here (although she was able to quote things said about her word for word!) Same as fakey doesn't read here then respond in his infamous passive aggressive way.
Funny thing is if he did call tattle out everybody would come here and have a laugh with us and agree 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf he looks like a creepy college teacher 🤢

Funny thing is if he did call tattle out everybody would come here and have a laugh with us and agree 😂😂
That's why he won't. He'll get found out as the bleeping lazy arsed irritating arrogant loser he is....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Interesting….
How does she know it was a “troll”
Does she not think it could’ve been a neighbour, family member…absolutely anybody

Reactions: 21
The fact he obviously comes on here a lot, he knows exactly what we’ve got on him and that’s why he never mentions this site by name. He doesn’t want to send people here and them see him encouraging his child to put a plastic bag over his head, gripping his stepsons arm in a vice like grab, sticking his middle finger up to anyone that questions him and the list is endless. I know he loves using the trolling narrative but I would be stunned if he ever calls Tattle out like AJ just has.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I'm sorry but I don't think even Social Services would think it a waste of time if a mother was reported for posting semi naked pics of her prepubescent son for monetary purposes

The fact he obviously comes on here a lot, he knows exactly what we’ve got on him and that’s why he never mentions this site by name. He doesn’t want to send people here and them see him encouraging his child to put a plastic bag over his head, gripping his stepsons arm in a vice like grab, sticking his middle finger up to anyone that questions him and the list is endless. I know he loves using the trolling narrative but I would be stunned if he ever calls Tattle out like AJ just has.
He never ever ever would … every single day he posts digs at tattle but never actually says it 😂😂
So funny how much we get to him and his reactions lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha a new get to know me on YouTube with flappy.To busy sticking pins in my eyeballs to sent questions or subscribe.Please where does she gets these ideas of becoming famous 😂😂😂😂Molly mae probably can’t sleep with worry flappy going to be the new influencer on the block 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.