Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just noticed she’s changed ‘family’ day to ‘beach’ day on her grid 😂😂😂 so if she thought she was totally in the right, why would she change it 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: #38

'Family Love' in Dubai but Fred's not included. You're not a mum - just vile and deluded. 😡
Screenshot_20221006-193118~2.png

#JUSTICE4FRED 💞💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
motherhood, Lifestyle, Travel & Fashion 😂 Is she for real ??? fuckin hell :ROFLMAO:
Motherhood - goes away/out without her kids at every given opportunity and blatantly favours one child over the other letting her husband treat her son like shit
Lifestyle - lives in a normal house on an estate, drives a leased car, wears fake designer gear and bores everyone with meal content and ads/aff links constantly
Travel - only if she can leave the kids behind
Fashion - is she having a fucking laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

VC10

VIP Member
Gawd, there he is..... one whiff of a port&lemon in dubai and he's up on the tables, showing everyone his knickers...😦😖
Screenshot_20221004-205835_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Now Mr Quickenden, I see you have brought us an extremely valuable & historical medal to the Antiques Road Show. Let me look at it under my eye glass - ahh yes I see it has an original hall mark just here on the back. I can just make out the letters - E T S Y - oh & you say you have the original receipt which gives it authenticity. £12.99 paid for by a Miss Flapz Akimbo, now in old money that would've been a huge amount. What's that you say, it was bought new this year in June? I was about to suggest these photos are men from the First World War? Oh and what is this fragment stuck to it - it looks to be a bit of chicken nuggets...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
A good mum 😂😂

she allowed her husband to abuse her son . He has grabbed Freddie’s arm so tight you could see his fucking veins pop out .

She has allowed her husband to teach his one year old child how to a out a plastic bag over his head and film it laughing !!!

she has allowed her husband to publicly humiliate her son on a number of occasions!!

she dumps Leo at nursery and Freddie at his dads most days of the week .

she has publicly disowned Freddie and it’s all about Leo !! To the point she posts a “ family “ picture with him missing !!!

she’s a shit mum and he’s a shut fucking dad and the pair of them are cunts . It’s rob and his wife who bring Freddie up make sure he gets to school make sure he’s clothed bathed and ready for the next day of education why that utter cockwobble plays influencer in Dubai !!! She has NO target audience because she’s that irrelevant which is why she only gets five people who comment on her shit !!,

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Hey, big nose, we know you read here constantly. Fucking read this. Little girl called Molly Russell who reached out to influencers with millions of followers for help. Nobody replied. She took her own life. (Obviously this wasn't the sole reason but it sounds like it was a contributing factor and was mentioned during the inquest)

Listen, you rat faced freak, don't make empty promises about "being there" for your followers who may be in the middle of a mental health crisis. For starters, you're not qualified to counsel anyone about anything. What if some poor soul has been waiting for half seven tonight to talk to you and you're not online, you're prancing about on stage in your gold pants? Bet you've forgotten you even said you would do this Friday live on mental health. You absolute cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Finally caught up😅 I don’t have much more to add because all you amazing people have said it all & said it so much better than me👏🏼❤ The only thing I will disagree with is a couple of fakeys said they thought he was unhappy that she had gatecrashed his ‘work trip’🤦🏼‍♀️ He is defo not unhappy! In fact I would probably go as far as to say he suggested it🙄 Without her & chicken nugget being there he would be staying in a hovel, no content whatsoever & no get your moneys worth all inclusive🤷🏼‍♀️ Let’s face it, his work colleagues can’t stand the prick & they’ll probably be enjoying all that Dubai has to offer while cuntface eye fucks himself🤢 so it’s a godsend to fake that his ‘perfect family’ are there🙄

Can’t believe they’re going another holiday😳 How many holidays have they had this year? NY(2C’s*) Paris (2C’s) Mykonos (1C) Dublin (1C) Chessington (Fam) Santorini (2C’s) Iraq (fam) Ibiza (fam) Dubai (2C’s + 1MM) Maldives (2C’s) Christmas holiday??? (Fam?) Cost of living crisis🤔

I take it bambi & bear is no more? Hasn’t been mentioned in a while & she should have the A/W stock on by now, unless that will come in January when they’re both jobless & penniless😂

2C’s - 2 cunts
MM - moneymaker

• Haha
  • Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Morning all including Fakey and Flappy 👋 I cannot believe Flappy has managed to cause this much carnage by her and the Maris Piper “tagging” along to Dubai because “why not”, we all said why the fuck is she going, etc., but fuck me she has made it absolute gold for Tattle and even IG , the infamous “family beach day” photo was really what made it 🍿and then how he responded was typical, he is so predictable it’s laughable at this stage, its like he has a script for when they are called out and put back in their beyond z lister place. I can’t believe she is still going to do a Vblog about Dubai, she is turning into Zelda with her shit boring soap and Netflix reviews , now Flaps is doing reviews on travel 😂 he bit so easily 🎣 it was fucking brilliant, im so glad Flaps went to Dubai now because she is playing an absolute blinder for Tattle so this is the only time I will ever thank Flappy 😂 she has ruined Dubai for Fakey and watching this shit show as it unfolds is possibility the best time to be on this thread, its usually gold with you tossers anyway but this time he doesn’t need us , him and Lord Farquaad are doing a great job all in their own but hes still our pet puppet :ROFLMAO: Cannot wait to see what today we make/shame him to what to do, we will have him bankrupt soon (hes also doing this himself as both are unemployed and living well beyond their means just to impress strangers on the internet) it must be fucking exhausting being them. By his early morning pity run proves he didn’t sleep much last night thinking of ways to get back at Tattlers the fucking looser, imagine the arguments😂 and all in front of golden child, so if this is what the little brat has to listen too can you imagine what Freddie must hear and witness the poor little lovely polite innocent boy, he should live with his Dad 100% of the time. I think Tattle has got more content than they have so far :ROFLMAO:Rambling/Rant over whilst listening to Britney “Work Bitch” on repeat 😂 carry on my fellow Fakey “fam” ✌ (sorry for the essay I know everyone hates seeing long posts but I can’t contain myself at the moment, surly this thread has to be trending #1 on Tattle)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
This is too funny. So far tattle has pointed out no hat on Nik nak, no aquarium visit and exclusion of Fred. All these things he has rectified within 24 hours. We should start charging this cunt for advice 😆

He is our puppet.
DANCE FOR US YOU LITTLE BITCH, DANCE! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

intheindustry

Chatty Member
He’s a bit of a laughing stock really. I suspect he doesn’t get work because of his social media presence, his begging really can’t help as makes his look needy and desperate.
His time has come, he’s a has-been with his age, personality and the constant sick-note, all of this can’t help is reputation?
I’m fairly local, I’ve seen them driving around, have friends who use the same gym, have friends at the same school as Fred. A lot of people in the area have bigger properties, better holidays (and just as many but better star hotels), people have holiday homes abroad, drive newer cars, colchester has a lot of people who commute to London for work and probably earn more than jake, sadly he’s nothing special in these parts. Annoying for him but it’s true. He’s not in the majority round here. Those commuting and earning decent salaries aren’t on socials begging for work and aren’t selling their soups/kids/acting like idiots for the gram.

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
How fucking funny FaceTime with Freddy 😂😂Morning jakey now piss off get on with your day make sure you get your six plates at breakfast.what a loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

shysod90

Hopefully reality is dawning. You are unemployed mate!! You're living a champagne life on lemonade money!! Playing the mental health card is boring us. 😴😴

Hi hi, hi ho, down the Job Centre you go!! 👍
View attachment 1634611
Translates to I’m a sensitive little beggy bitch who got rumbled on Instagram so now I’m going to pretend I’m having a tough time to garner sympathy. All the while there is fuck all wrong with him he just can’t take the heat but quick enough to dish it.
Makes me so proud of my husband each day knowing what he goes through with his actual mental illnesses that he is medicated for…you know Jake, the ones you pretend to have and take fucking gummies for🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I cannot believe that he's just put "you need to be present and appreciate everything" when he spends his entire life on his phone. Fucking laughable.

As a test, I messaged him the other night while he was out, won't say when as won't give him the satisfaction of blocking me. It came up as "Seen" straight away. He really is a sad bastard.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
The way he is around the young cast members pisses me off.He missed so many shows threw pretending he was ill and acts like he’s the main attraction in a low budget show.Has always had a overinflated ego and is just a horrid 34 year old prick who is going to see offers of work completely dry up.To many z listers on Instagram for him to even be considered for top shows .

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Glitterbelle

As a lady of a 'certain age' a lot of my friends are currently menopausal and unable to sleep. I am going to recommend they listen to one of QVC's stories like a podcast. They'll sleep like a fucking baby.

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion......... I think she's a good mum. You can see how much she loves them and how much they love her. She has two happy healthy children and thats all that matters 😊 Really changed my opinion of her in regards to that. She's super hands on.
Ma'am are you lost? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart