Jake Quickenden #37 Hunting ghosts on ITVbe, just don't tell the D.W.P.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Dubai, lunacy , Billy no-mates, flapz akimbo , Arab sheiks and scribbled-up nanny qvcs thirst to get onto the TV.......

Have I missed anything out?

Reactions: 24

Dubai, lunacy , Billy no-mates, flapz akimbo , Arab sheiks and scribbled-up nanny qvcs thirst to get onto the TV.......

Have I missed anything out?
Date night with his beloved Chris, getting back into “singing” for his fans/bots, even less regard for Freddie’s safety online.

Reactions: 22
This title has me crying
Thanks. Well done to @Lucyxxxx on yet another thread title. Currently thread title holder of this and the Marcus Mitchell thread.

Recap. QJQ and QSQ have gone to Dubai with Leo and without Fred as usual.
They are considering building a walk in closet for Jake to hide in.
Same old shite from these former Z listers.

Reactions: 17
The way he is around the young cast members pisses me off.He missed so many shows threw pretending he was ill and acts like he’s the main attraction in a low budget show.Has always had a overinflated ego and is just a horrid 34 year old prick who is going to see offers of work completely dry up.To many z listers on Instagram for him to even be considered for top shows .

Reactions: 30
As a lady of a 'certain age' a lot of my friends are currently menopausal and unable to sleep. I am going to recommend they listen to one of QVC's stories like a podcast. They'll sleep like a fucking baby.

As a lady of a 'certain age' a lot of my friends are currently menopausal and unable to sleep. I am going to recommend they listen to one of QVC's stories like a podcast. They'll sleep like a fucking baby.
It’s the fact she’s on there today slagging off her hairdresser saying she’s doesn’t do it quite how she likes it So ‘Rachel’ comes round her house, does her hair and then gets publicly slated on Instagram for her trouble. I’d tell her to fuck off if she wants ever another appointment

Reactions: 28
Air traffic control have confirmed that Flappy is indeed airborne right now!

Reactions: 50
Rachel. Tell this poisonous old bitch to fuck off!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Enjoy it while it lasts pencil dick cos things are already going d

Enjoy it while it lasts pencil dick cos things are already going d
Downhill, posting reels of Warwick saying everyone fancies him. Weirdo

Reactions: 20
ok that makes sense QVC??? you dont like going to a hairdressers but you are constantly on you snd youre dickhead sons instagram but yet wont go to a hair dressers?? Hypocritical weirdos the fucking lot of them.
There's not a lot you can do with her hair. She's wrecked it by colouring it herself the nasty old bitch. If I was Rachel I would honestly tell her to fuck right off.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.