Jake Quickenden #31 Lord Farquaad, do you take Quickenden Jake Quickenden to be your awful wedded husband?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but wtf I can’t get over it 😂😂
so many men have lost loved ones my husband lost his mum when he was teenager . He would never dream to do that instead we had photos of lost ones on a little table at the venue . He posted no pictures of his brother when he was alive but now he’s dead he uses him for likes . Disgusting . How is Sophie allowing this ffs it looks tacky and over the top I would hate that on my wedding photos he looks a bleeping clown … and duck sake somebody rip that cheap cross out his bastard ears he looks a mess 🤢🤢

I imagine she will only post filtered photos . She will look just as bad with them spots and manly arms and face 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG, you total twit, this is beyond cringeworthy
I’ve seen lots of brides having similar things hanging from their bouquet and not on display and fair enough, having the tacky embroidered names in his suit is hidden too. This is something else! It’s creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry but wtf I can’t get over it 😂😂
so many men have lost loved ones my husband lost his mum when he was teenager . He would never dream to do that instead we had photos of lost ones on a little table at the venue . He posted no pictures of his brother when he was alive but now he’s dead he uses him for likes . Disgusting . How is Sophie allowing this ffs it looks tacky and over the top I would hate that on my wedding photos he looks a bleeping clown … and duck sake somebody rip that cheap cross out his bastard ears he looks a mess 🤢🤢

I imagine she will only post filtered photos . She will look just as bad with them spots and manly arms and face 😂
My dad died two months before my 1st wedding. We had a candle lit for him.
My dad would have come back and bleeping haunted me if I pulled the tit this bleep does ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Think you might be thinking of someone else! I know them and we have a WhatsApp group but didn’t mind the thread title Infact can’t remember saying anything about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
you haven’t said anything beaut x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No income tax no VAT
No sign of Farquards family
Favourite child spudtater
And he’ll be bumming Chris Hughes later …

god bless camber sands
Viva camber sands long live camber sand
C’est magnifique camber sands…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Look at Kimberly, the fame hungry bleep. She's only known Fakey two minutes! Look what the Balearic Botherer did. Laying out photos of her on a table. Isn't that what serial killers/psychos do when they collect photos and display them? bleeping hell! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jakey, the Pritchard twats and the Goodger blimp are in the sidebar of shame, no sign of you, yet....
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅🤮😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’ll make the papers because Chris Hughes is there

also imagine going from one of the biggest soaps in the country to an influencer agency and getting reeled out to z listers weddings you’ve met twice.

any wedding I’ve been to had the guest list and seating Plans wrapped up well in advance yet he only met this girl a few weeks ago?
I cannot wait to see this in the paper! The public in the DM hate him, they’ll slate him to death!
I just read the article in the DM about Camilla and Jamie, oh the negativity about him is unreal😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at Kimberly, the fame hungry bleep. She's only known Fakey two minutes! Look what the Balearic Botherer did. Laying out photos of her on a table. Isn't that what serial killers/psychos do when they collect photos and display them? bleeping hell! 🤢
View attachment 1553429
Geordie Chloe wont be happy to see this, looks like Wayno has a new victim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.