Jake Quickenden #31 Lord Farquaad, do you take Quickenden Jake Quickenden to be your awful wedded husband?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go. On CH's insta. Nothing as yet on the others. WTF is that brooch monstrosity he's wearing? 🤣🤣🤣

chrishughesofficial_2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly thought that one of Nanny QVC’s earrings had got caught on his suit. I had to zoom in 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still here guys!!!!
account deleted and most likely new account set up and lurking or blending in but saying nothing so why even say they knew them?? didn’t even tell us anything we already knew to be honest, they didn’t like the last thread title #justice4fred so an attempt to say hes fine and other nonsense we already knew.

my dislike for Chris Hughes has seriously grown in the last week because of Fakey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So far

jake looks a woman tacky jewellery and ear ring 🤢

chris is definitely being paid by the management to get some attention to the wedding !

the wedding board says “ Jake and Sophie “ suppose to be wife first but we all know jakes all me me me

The tacky brother and dad photos attached to his suit 🤢 looks absolutely tacky and I’d go mad if my husband did that . Having them in a locket under the shirt would have done ffs 🤦‍♀️

The barely even z lister Corrie prozziee has turned up looking like a tart and has only known his two days 😂

sophie has no friends and family at all attending no doubt will show up just for the first hour as I imagine every mother would want to watch daughter get married even if it is to a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tragic ain’t you suppose to put your wife first ….. tacky wedding
This isn't a wedding, it's an Instagram/job advertisement event. Look at me, I'm available for any work ..
No soapy family/friends, a z list reality star event.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m still here guys!!!!
Think you might be thinking of someone else! I know them and we have a WhatsApp group but didn’t mind the thread title Infact can’t remember saying anything about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
So far

jake looks a woman tacky jewellery and ear ring 🤢

chris is definitely being paid by the management to get some attention to the wedding !

the wedding board says “ Jake and Sophie “ suppose to be wife first but we all know jakes all me me me

The tacky brother and dad photos attached to his suit 🤢 looks absolutely tacky and I’d go mad if my husband did that . Having them in a locket under the shirt would have done ffs 🤦‍♀️

The barely even z lister Corrie prozziee has turned up looking like a tart and has only known his two days 😂

sophie has no friends and family at all attending no doubt will show up just for the first hour as I imagine every mother would want to watch daughter get married even if it is to a bleep
Absolutely howling at this last sentence 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.