Jake Quickenden #31 Lord Farquaad, do you take Quickenden Jake Quickenden to be your awful wedded husband?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck does he look like 🤢🤢
reminds me of them old men at the bingo in suits and tacky jewellery 😂🤢

It’s obvious Chris is his best man sad twit
imagine your management making somebody be your best man because your that irrelevant and have no friends 😂😂
What happened to his three school mates that were his best men?
he’ll do anything to take the attention off Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG, you total twit, this is beyond cringeworthy
Quoting myself from the last thread, 27th August:

QJQ will mark the day with some sort of memorial to his dad and brother, probably a "We know you would be here today if Heaven wasn't so far away" type thing. It's usually empty chairs to represent them. ❤ It's a beautiful sentiment but will just be for engagement in QJQ's case.

I knew it- he's even used the same words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Very disappointed in Chris Hughes fawning all over him but at least we now know we’re not going to see his ugly mug on the front of a magazine cover. Now waiting for the Daily Mail to pick the story up 🤞🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dad & Oliver
I know you would be here today
If you weren’t in heaven
So far away

I’ve full on lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Very disappointed in Chris Hughes fawning all over him but at least we now know we’re not going to see his ugly mug on the front of a magazine cover. Now waiting for the Daily Mail to pick the story up 🤞🏻😂
I gotta say I do like Chris. He's pretty likeable I reckon and has done well for himself. I think he is fond of Jake, in a weird random way. Ha. I am a bit confused about him being there as Jake heads out to get married though, is he best man now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quite funny that Chris Hughes has only arrived in time for the wedding…. He’s gonna do a Cinderella and be back in the uk by midnight, that’s how desperate he is to spent as little time at the shitshow as possible…. Probs getting a flight back with QSQ fam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I gotta say I do like Chris. He's pretty likeable I reckon and has done well for himself. I think he is fond of Jake, in a weird random way. Ha. I am a bit confused about him being there as Jake heads out to get married though, is he best man now?
Plus he's fit! And he's got a massive.... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What about his eldest brother?????? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What about his eldest brother?????? 🤔
I get the impression they aren't close to-be honest. Didn't go on the stag, hasn't been mentioned in Ibiza since the first day. No mention of Sophie's family at all. Yet the lass from Corrie is there? Weird as duck set up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.