Jake Quickenden #28 Dressed to impress in Ali Express. The Prickendens are just a Poundland Posh and Beck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Freddie is built like a brick tit house when hits his teens & punches the bleep right in his turkey teef knocking his bleeping wig off in the process too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh lord. Just read the wiki on him
Hated him when he was on x Factor. Always thought it was due to a wanker I once met from Scunthorpe that he reminded me of. . Seems my narc detector is actually pretty spot on.

Reactions: 19
That is not the face a child makes when you ask you’re Dad/Stepdad to throw you in the pool for fun , most kids like their dads throwing them and playing with them in the pool ( I know I did as a kid, it was great craic my dad would be bloody wrecked though throwing and playing with all of us) but that was for fun. This I dont think Fred knew he was going to get thrown into the pool , I dont think he asked nor did he expect it, you can tell by the expression on his poor face, he’s shocked, hes not laughing like a kid who asked would. This is shocking, the child could have gulped in loads of water with fright and he just walked away laughing. That is completely unacceptable. Sophie you rotten witch filming that, you are disgusting.
E849B202-1A7F-4473-A9A8-F7AA7BB866AA.jpg
B651FD0D-F466-4A6B-AD59-FBB5DB399148.jpg
821CB24C-2B2E-4415-A81F-EE981B570CE3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So Freddie surname was mentioned on fakeys story earlier (won't put it here to protect little freddie) but I can't see it being that difficult to find his dad maybe send him a vid or two 🙈.... we're the bloody FBI on here 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
So Freddie surname was mentioned on fakeys story earlier (won't put it here to protect little freddie) but I can't see it being that difficult to find his dad maybe send him a vid or two 🙈.... we're the bloody FBI on here 😅
I heard it too, Jake should not have said it.

Pretty sure I remember him saying Freddie’s dads name is Rob before (could be totally wrong). So defo won’t be hard to find!

Reactions: 14
Just one more thing on Jake full force throwing poor Freddie in the pool, notice how he has music turned on in the story so we can’t hear Fred saying STOP. Absolute prick.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Phew! Found it on Thread 18 (May 2022). @Jac In The Box - this needs to go on the WIKI along with Fred being thrown in the pool. 😘
View attachment 1512522View attachment 1512523
That angers me so much how much force he used . Same with the throwing in pool . Let's face it soph and jake never take the kids anywhere or swimming so I bet Freddie isn't a very good swimmer and he walked off without looking if he's OK

It takes a very evil person to do that . I'm my man ever laid hands on my child the way this bleep does I would throw him out . Its wrong and poor Freddie is drained . His own mother never posts him and allows him to be treated the way he gets treated . She is all Leo now and it's wrong . Cant stand either they are tit parents and absolute bleep 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Phew! Found it on Thread 18 (May 2022). @Jac In The Box - this needs to go on the WIKI along with Fred being thrown in the pool. 😘
View attachment 1512522View attachment 1512523
Oh my god, he’s pinching his little arm, look at all the force he is using in his hand, you can see his veins. Oh dear god , he is an absolutely disgusting piece of tit to do that to an innocent child, thats physical abuse. Its actually quite distressing to see this, but it needs to be seen x

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.