Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something infinitely embarrassing about going to places other “influencers” have gone to just to take the same photos they have done for Instagram. Even for regular people it’s beyond cringe, get some thoughts for yourself!
They did that on their last holiday- sad and desperate- Santorini used to be a classy dream place to go to. No more espesh with those 2 rockin up after the party has finished!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Suprise surprise they've heading up to OIA and tagged it but have taken down the hotel tags because there not staying in an affluent influencer area so can't damage his reputation 🤣🤣
View attachment 1488230

Her lip syncing skills are as good as her fake accent. Beyond cringe the latest reel.
Look at the size of her shonks, filter has well slipped off ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read recently that Altinkum in Turkey is the latest 'spot to go'

I've been years ago and yes It's great. But thats all it takes, a couple of articles bigging up a location and every influencer is all over it like flies on tit. Santoroni is beaut buts it's been over done to hell, we've seen all the IG worthy pics.

Do something different. Be a trend setter. Oh no wait, they can't do that can they.

Most unoriginal and pathetic couple on IG!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor old Su at end of her tether with Leo- she shud be pissed off at the selfish pair leaving him with her AGAIN They don’t proper parent cuz too busy on their phones, so Leo does as he wants & they let him for a quiet life. Now Su paying the price. Poor Fred- cud they not just have taken them on a caravan holiday & let him do what kids do….have fun! What quality of life do those kids have..Nowt with those 2 self obsessed morons around.

Reactions: 24
40B1A6F0-F5A2-4508-A197-A26150EA1CAC.jpeg

7C581E84-985D-4EEA-BE3D-292679E62B9C.jpeg

Anyone getting chandler bing vibes apart from his outfit tonight 😂😂
Chandler was funny though this cretin isn’t.

edit - pressed it too soon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Long time lurker…. He literally makes my blood boil and giving it the ‘big I am’ while in Santorini. So, they’re 2 hours ahead and headed to Sunset Taverna (which is rife with wannabe z-listers/ beggars/ general arseholes), guessing they would have got there around 5/6pm, this just proves, once again, the calibre of desperation, you’d never get a table there after 7pm. People tend to go for the sunset, but old Turkey Teeth is so desperate to show he goes to these places and has to subsequently tag the effin place

Welcome! Lurk no more! Put on your best crocs, pop in a pirate-esque earring, grab your CBD gummies and join the fun. We really are the friendliest thread on Tattle, no cliquey bullshit here. Doesn't matter if you're a newbie or a VIP, everyone gets along great here ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I read recently that Altinkum in Turkey is the latest 'spot to go'

I've been years ago and yes It's great. But thats all it takes, a couple of articles bigging up a location and every influencer is all over it like flies on tit. Santoroni is beaut buts it's been over done to hell, we've seen all the IG worthy pics.

Do something different. Be a trend setter. Oh no wait, they can't do that can they.

Most unoriginal and pathetic couple on IG!
I’ve just come back from there on July 26 would never put it in the same league was packed expensive and certainly gone down hill.It’s now struggling and ripping tourists off in certain bars and loads of complaints on the Facebook site

Reactions: 15
When they go quiet on their stories, it’s because they are making reels, posing for the next photo or commenting on their posts. How terribly sad and depressing 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
I see she went for the pasta, awww was the fish too expensive 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Cancer rife in jakes family and he’s constantly worrying about it and what’s Sophie using. Tanning oil. Very sensible to protect your skin
She’s a great advocate to young girls, being an influencer comes with responsibility. She’ll look like a raisin with skin cancer by 40 with the oil she’s decided to photograph. Very irresistible in this day and age.

Reactions: 16
She’s a great advocate to young girls, being an influencer comes with responsibility. She’ll look like a raisin with skin cancer by 40 with the oil she’s decided to photograph. Very irresistible in this day and age.
She has definitely not looked after her skin she looks older than 29.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sophie needs to relax because she has SOOOOO MUCH GOING ON EVERY DAY GUYS. duck off Sophie you take your kid to nursery so you can ponce around on Instagram and in the gym

in Santorini and doing a 99p jelly advert. Top tier influencing 😂😂

he’s gone for dinner dressed as the tablecloth
Film, nursery run, school run, gym, rinse, repeat tit content, nursery run, school run, rinse, repeat. What a crap life.

When in Europe behave like the Europeans. They don’t eat out till much later at night, the atmosphere starts much later, these two are so silly they eat like it’s high tea which people do when they have children, or in their case like finess or education. On holiday even with our children we only head out for dinner at 7.30…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just come back from there on July 26 would never put it in the same league was packed expensive and certainly gone down hill.It’s now struggling and ripping tourists off in certain bars and loads of complaints on the Facebook site
Oh no!! Sorry to hear that. Hope you had a nice time though ❤ just looked back at my pics I was there in 2010 so I'm guessing it has changed a bit shame to hear for the worse though x

I'll try and find the article, it literally made altinkum and bodrum out to be the next influencer location !

Reactions: 11
Why the hell has he taken a backpack out with him? It’s so obvious it’s fake Gucci 😂😂😂those that have real stuff and can afford to buy it, don’t feel the need to show it off. BORE OFF. The chemistry between them is non existent 🫠 I’m giving them a year until they split.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no!! Sorry to hear that. Hope you had a nice time though ❤ just looked back at my pics I was there in 2010 so I'm guessing it has changed a bit shame to hear for the worse though x

I'll try and find the article, it literally made altinkum and bodrum out to be the next influencer location !
lol I had a nice time as been loads so don’t go to the bars that rip brits off more of a eat where the Turkish kind of person me :) Was lovely but it’s now a top spot because of its beautiful beaches for Turkish people to holiday so brits moan it’s packed full of Turkish wtf such ignorant people about and should embrace everyone having a holiday :)

Reactions: 13
Why the hell has he taken a backpack out with him? It’s so obvious it’s fake Gucci 😂😂😂those that have real stuff and can afford to buy it, don’t feel the need to show it off. BORE OFF. The chemistry between them is non existent 🫠 I’m giving them a year until they split.
It’s for his fags & signed photos he gives out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s for his fags & signed photos he gives out 😂😂
OHH yes. He will have his gummies, hairspray, makeup, body makeup, comb, phone charger, backup phone charger, spare phone, ring light, fags, signed photos, sharpie.. makes sense now!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have been laughing at his outfit the whole evening 😭 And a rucksack at dinner with loafers in 30 degree heat. Tragic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.