Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why anyone would bother messaging her because she’s forever saying I’ll do a q&a and then she never answers any🙄 Unless it’s questions that means she can share an aff like or ad then she’s on it right away😂
Just like fakey Jakey. They're both the same. Lazy arse instagrammers. Want the followers but can't be bothered to interact with anyone EVER. The only time fakey messages someone is when he thinks they're a troll and he thinks he's being clever with his reply. She's a lazy arse influencer.

Reactions: 12
FYI to anyone thinking about going to the Turkey teef factory, think long and hard, because what she said is right, you won't get a UK dentist to touch your teeth once you've been to a teef factory. I knew someone who did just that, all was well til she developed an abscess under one of her crowns and she couldn't get a UK dentist to touch it and she couldn't afford to fly back to Turkey. She had a terrible time trying to get someone to help her.
Is it just me or does su's mouth look lopsided? Her bottom set are far from perfect.
My dentist was talking to me about ‘Turkey teeth’just two weeks ago ( my dentist is very hot as it goes…. not sure why I felt the need to mention that😂)
ANYWAY,
He said’
-‘The teeth are horrible, they are a very un natural colour. They are not done well,further, there is a reason cosmetic dentistry in this country is expensive ( You usually don’t end up looking like the donkey from SHREK .. basically!)
He also said, ‘ They won’t touch them if anything goes wrong ’

Reactions: 27
That poor cat will fit in well as it’s seems void of any get up and go and rather vacant .Seen so many people on tik tok having problems with those gorgeous turkey teeth ( not )is scary but will see if she lives to regret having her real teeth filed down to pegs😬😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a lil update on Purdey's account.
Purdey's grandma viewed it's stories, how cute 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️
Wonder if she adored the other posts too 🤔
#CatsAreForLifeNotJustForLikes 👍
I love it👏🏼🙌🏼😂😂😂😂

Hate how Lord Farquaad is making out the bouncy castle is for Leo’s benefit, when we all know it will be for bleep 1 & bleep 2 to make their announcements tomorrow🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a lil update on Purdey's account.
Purdey's grandma viewed it's stories, how cute 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️
Wonder if she adored the other posts too 🤔
#CatsAreForLifeNotJustForLikes 👍
Loving your work 😂 How long before he tries to get this account shut down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love it👏🏼🙌🏼😂😂😂😂

Hate how Lord Farquaad is making out the bouncy castle is for Leo’s benefit, when we all know it will be for bleep 1 & bleep 2 to make their announcements tomorrow🙄
Its ridiculous. He got his million days ago and made sure everyone knew about it then (& continually since) and as for her announcement, she’s made it so obvious what it is, what’s the point. All for attention 😴 Look at us everyone. We are now Instagrams most z list marketable couple. I wonder if Marcel and his missus are going round for it 😂 I’ve also just realised that Sophie’s announcement is due whilst he’ll be doing his special performance at the gym 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t exactly say he’s a z lister . Work has dried up for him completely he can only get panto and I don’t even think he has anything lined up for after that . She is doing some clothing with its but that again isn’t a huge deal . It’s not like a Stacey Solomon or jac Joss a deal .

both irrelevant you never see any z listers on either posts very rarely anyway .

Had to Google who Farquaad was haha spot on😂😂😂😂
It was another tattler that named her that & I think it’s very apt😂😂

Its ridiculous. He got his million days ago and made sure everyone knew about it then (& continually since) and as for her announcement, she’s made it so obvious what it is, what’s the point. All for attention 😴 Look at us everyone. We are now Instagrams most z list marketable couple. I wonder if Marcel and his missus are going round for it 😂 I’ve also just realised that Sophie’s announcement is due whilst he’ll be doing his special performance at the gym 😂
Is she not going to support her fiancé at his big live gig😱 Maybe it was sold out & she couldn’t get a ticket😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gtf! Soapy Su thinks she’s a young influencer🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get over how much these twats actually love themselves🤦🏼‍♀️ They really do think a lot of themselves, get in the 🗑 the lot is yous, absolute leeches🤢 The pleather trousers😂😂😂View attachment 1214829View attachment 1214830
MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB. She strikes me as the sort of woman who thinks she’s still got it and would probably shag her son’s mate if it stroked her giant ego

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We are still winning today. He's been quiet yet again. Thank the lord
Think he has two shows today so that the grand total of 4 hours it’s a tough life :) Be ready for the onslaught tomorrow the z listers fighting for likes and content

BFD268AA-C5B6-4FD6-A4C4-EE64968676B9.jpeg

How can she go from that to this in 4 years😩 She was so so pretty & she’s absolutely ruined herself☹ That makes me sad because she was beautiful the way she was, why do people do this to themselves🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1215855
How can she go from that to this in 4 years😩 She was so so pretty & she’s absolutely ruined herself☹ That makes me sad because she was beautiful the way she was, why do people do this to themselves🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree looked stunning in her minor roll celeb go dating .She’s trying to hard now and living with that prick taking it’s toll.They never look loved up especially seeing they are getting married .Rapid weight loss is so ageing and no matter what cosmetic work you have won’t correct .Look at the state of Katie price 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.