Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry there's no way on this earth that those lips have not been filled.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think soph knows Jake don’t like Freddie but she’s one of them parents who puts a man before her own child .

look back at when they was on holiday she shared nice photos of her and both boys . Now she’s home it’s back to just Leo posts

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So someone said to soapy su you should not be telling people to travel to turkey for ops .Her response I have 70.000 followers um big deal and so I blocked her ffs they sure have a high opinion of themselves in that family .Hope all the reports about her not disclosing it’s a ad have worked .Is her hotel in the middle of a motorway hardly luxury and suitable for the ambassador 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Get your teeth done in turkey she said it will look great she said. bleeping hell they don’t fit in her mouth properly and she talks on the wonk now like their gonna fall out and she says these are the proper set. Not to mention she also said that no dentist will touch them UNLESS ur in agony and they have a duty of care. Er no thanks!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I reckon he’s going to put forward some sort of idea for a documentary of ‘celebs’ having therapy now 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s literally bringing his dad/brother up at least 4 times a week. He’ll probably do a guilt trip on Sophie soon cos she’s still got her dad to walk her down the aisle 🙄 It’s so disingenuous the way he talks about it. I loathe people that use grief for sympathy but he also does it for engagement and that’s even worse.
Sounds like that part of Colchester is becoming z lister central with Marcel moving there as well. They will all be touting for a reality show together next. All four of them are as beggy as each other 🤮

Reactions: 15
And the vitamins are out on Sophie’s post I bleeping hate people who peddle crap .I have b12 injections and no way a b12 crappy vitamin can correct your levels is so wrong to give crap advice .My rants over for the day lol just find these idiots get under my skin .We have health grief anxiety thief jakey 😡Turkey teeth su 😡And finally reject celebs go dating Sophie who is the least likeable person ever selling her soul on Instagram 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well she’s going to look a right dick on her wedding photos with those lips! Asif she hasn’t had them filled! They are bleeping huge and look ridiculous! She will regret it in years to come looking back at her wedding album

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcoming our new members of the Fake Jake Prickenden club! Here is your badge ⭐❤ X “one of us, one of us”

How sad is he to find people to block them.. weird. Also does he realise there’s website you can view peoples Instagram stories anonymously, so he can block the whole of Instagram if he wanted and we’d still be able to see what tit and tripe he’s posting…..
Ohh really a website to view insta stories… good to know..

Reactions: 5
Gtf! Soapy Su thinks she’s a young influencer🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get over how much these twats actually love themselves🤦🏼‍♀️ They really do think a lot of themselves, get in the 🗑 the lot is yous, absolute leeches🤢 The pleather trousers😂😂😂
C97BA0E4-14A7-45A2-8284-13F670D808C8.jpeg
701EB5A5-7A41-4FC4-9CCE-8E66D5E5B095.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve just had a nose on Su’s insta!

‘Jesus take the wheel’🙏🏼

These fluorescent white teeth look RIDICULOUS…..!! Why just why?
(Her paint on eyebrows look a bit better now she has a tan.They are not so aggressive against her skin colour!)

She is,however, a mardy,sarcy, bleep! These bleeping clampet people have a very high opinion of themselves don’t they 🙄

• Heart
Get your teeth done in turkey she said it will look great she said. bleeping hell they don’t fit in her mouth properly and she talks on the wonk now like their gonna fall out and she says these are the proper set. Not to mention she also said that no dentist will touch them UNLESS ur in agony and they have a duty of care. Er no thanks!
Being of a similar age or perhaps abit older😉 I quite like her soap scoops and thought she was quite down to eartt and dressed well but oh no what has she done?? Spoilt her whole face. Silly woman.

Reactions: 7
Gtf! Soapy Su thinks she’s a young influencer🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get over how much these twats actually love themselves🤦🏼‍♀️ They really do think a lot of themselves, get in the 🗑 the lot is yous, absolute leeches🤢 The pleather trousers😂😂😂View attachment 1214829View attachment 1214830
After watching her, you can totally see where his attitude and self entitlement come from. The family wedding photos are going to be interesting. With her new teeth, his old but new teeth and Sophie’s unfilled lips 🙄 No wonder no magazine deal was offered 😂

• Haha
What Jake has to look forward to waking up to😂😂😂View attachment 1214850
She's not far off that now😅😅😅😅😅😅

Well she’s going to look a right dick on her wedding photos with those lips! Asif she hasn’t had them filled! They are bleeping huge and look ridiculous! She will regret it in years to come looking back at her wedding album
Here she comes down the aisle...
images (3).jpeg

Gtf! Soapy Su thinks she’s a young influencer🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get over how much these twats actually love themselves🤦🏼‍♀️ They really do think a lot of themselves, get in the 🗑 the lot is yous, absolute leeches🤢 The pleather trousers😂😂😂View attachment 1214829View attachment 1214830
Bet her minge smells like kippers, wearing pleather trousers in Turkey 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think soph knows Jake don’t like Freddie but she’s one of them parents who puts a man before her own child .

look back at when they was on holiday she shared nice photos of her and both boys . Now she’s home it’s back to just Leo posts
I think he did..... Before Leo came along then he got kicked to the curb

Edited typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And poor Leo looks scared to death him shouting sophieeeeee ffs he can’t bleeping act can he 😳.His new bio so cringe listing all his past jobs funny how his getting to a million got him £10 tickets in a gym or £15 if you want a signed photo 😂😂😂😂😂
Stopppp I didn’t know about the signed photo bit😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.