Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake Quickenden #17 A twit who buys cats and followers and friends, sending back hate to those who offend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
thread suggestion

# Hit the 1 MIL and still no work . Keeps coming to tattle to have a good lurk 😂😂

ive had three bottles off wine mind 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I hate putting women down but the way that Sophie actually thinks she is attractive is beyond me. Horrible skin. Manly face. Huge chin. Saggy tits. She is so unnatractive. The comments on that photo that Jake has put up are beyond me. Saying they are a gorgeous couple. He is as manky as she is. Imagine how much more she will think of herself with ITS content. They actually deserve each other. They are both deluded. Perfect match. See jake is still taking our advice and not putting as many stories up. Thank god. We are winning. The less the better. Keep it up Jake. We will keep you right !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestions are soo good, the recaps need to include so much 🙈😳

Grandma gurny and her turkey teeth journey
Colombian cold got doph in a choke hold
(not meaning to rhyme but hey these work!)
Hit one million IG followers by doing a give away Dyson air wrap and yet his content is full of crap
buying the last 2000 Indian bot accounts, boohoo Jakey you didnt get there organically
Still Facetimes his nugget and content baby whilst 'working away' , the screen shots he posts of this are enough to close IG for the day
One day he's up and away with the dummies the next he's hit rock bottom and promoting them gummies
Does a Q&A and calls out all the realists, cos quite frankly they don't support any of his bullsheet
Gets jelous of soph and her ITS shoot so prances round malls acting a doof

I mean I could go on, but whoever is doing the round up has alot to cram in from this installment of chesters finest gym singer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs molly mae buys cats zara mcdermott and sam thompson buy cats so of course jake and Sophie being the a listers they are had to buy a cat 🙄 are cats the latest fashion accessory!! Also ive messaged jake twice and he hasnt even read them I’m gutted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs molly mae buys cats zara mcdermott and sam thompson buy cats so of course jake and Sophie being the a listers they are had to buy a cat 🙄 are cats the latest fashion accessory!! Also ive messaged jake twice and he hasnt even read them I’m gutted 🤣🤣
What have you messaged, he only replies to his trolllllllassss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell what has she done to her lips.
The lip smacking and lips were too much to bare with my morning cuppa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ how smug is she on her stories this morning 🤢 we all know what it is Sophie, you’ve not been very discreet about it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she thinks she’s going to be the next Stacey or Jac at ITS now 😂😂😂. They are going to be competing against each other tomorrow. I’m sure he’ll be doing something for getting to a million followers and her with her huge announcement. Also the lips this morning 😱 Is she still trying to say it’s just lip blush but no filler 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So not one word from his tests mri because we all no their is duck all wrong with him other than being a prize knob .So off for therapy and once again bring his dad and brother up boy he’s sucks the life out of that storyline .Staying with soapy su next week can you imagine two turkey teeth 🦷 fighting for the camera.He is worried has no work lined up and thousands to pay for unnecessary trips aboard we see you fakey jakey 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Leo and the cat best friends? They haven’t even looked at each other once lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.