Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesnโ€™t care about followers donโ€™t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour of that tongue ๐Ÿคฎ you just know his breath stinks of coffee and cigarettes ๐Ÿ˜ท dirty bastard probably doesnโ€™t think he needs to brush his turkey teef

canโ€™t wait for a video of him brushing or sticking out a clean tongue after itโ€™s had a good scrape๐Ÿคข
That question was clearly aimed at him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess he is feeling 'meh' because soapy has a meeting in London to film her colab and he is jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gone on my partners account just so I can report him for bullying and naming you and the other person he called out ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh and while I was there also reported him for nudity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™ll soon get his shadowban back if I have anything to do with it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
I have reported the doxxing but the bastard covered up๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.