Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back to literally performing for tattle again, his genuine followers (I know there's not many) must wonder what the duck he's going on about because unless you read here it really wouldn't make a lot of sense
I'd hate to see him going on about something he IS bothered about because he's spent the last 2 years begging for 1 million followers at EVERY given opportunity despite simultaneously telling everyone he isn't bothered....🤯🤯🤯
If he couldn’t reach 1M during the 1st lockdown when people were mostly at home then no hope for him. Poor cracked pot had to pay for bots as a last ditch effort 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220420-114144.png

FFS. Now banging on about "the road to 2 million" and saying that Instagram is fake. Well, if it's fake, why are you spending money on bots? twit.
Screenshot_20220420-114738.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Cunts!😡 They obviously don’t care what he does, which is evident when you watch his content🙄

Enjoy your last day/night☀❤
I don’t think they subject themselves to his dire content. He must have the most basic management where he hussle for his own work lolllll.

View attachment 1207573

FFS. Now banging on about "the road to 2 million" and saying that Instagram is fake. Well, if it's fake, why are you spending money on bots? twit. View attachment 1207592
He will never get to 2M naturally so dream on Jakey ! Hopefully he will get banned by IG if he keeps buying bots.

Reactions: 7
He’s complaining about all his questions disappearing😂 He has no idea why🤔 Maybe because you were topless & sweaty ya minger🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's got more followers on Instagram than James Blunt (who he has slagged off in the past) and we all know which one of them is more likeable and gets more work. A million followers means absolutely duck all 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also just before anyone thinks I’m sad. It’s crap weather here today, bit gutted as it’s last day of our hols :( boohoo! Indoor pool is freezing (even though it’s meant to be heated!!!!)

Can anyone remember who the person is that won the airwrap and how they’re friends with Sophie etc. I’ve tried to find it but I can’t 😪

Reactions: 8
Also just before anyone thinks I’m sad. It’s crap weather here today, bit gutted as it’s last day of our hols :( boohoo! Indoor pool is freezing (even though it’s meant to be heated!!!!)

Can anyone remember who the person is that won the airwrap and how they’re friends with Sophie etc. I’ve tried to find it but I can’t 😪
No sorry both private accounts but Jake was following them so all bit suspicious if you ask me .The ambassador quiet is her vip trip not all it’s made out to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awe ..that's nice, Tattlers own performing monkey ....

King Beggy bleep of Prickingdom
View attachment 1207481

Where do we start you utter twit?View attachment 1207489
How about people who buy popularity. Who treat their kids as cash cows.
How reality show failures who don't twig when their ship sailed bleeping years ago...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

View attachment 1207573

FFS. Now banging on about "the road to 2 million" and saying that Instagram is fake. Well, if it's fake, why are you spending money on bots? twit. View attachment 1207592
Took you long enough, you bleep...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I no Sophie’s stupid post this morning sticking a camera in a half awake Leo .She’s as beggy as him.And is great no mags offered them a deal as her making out they want it to be about their day is s load of bullshit .Jake sells his soul on the internet so no way they would not take the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I no Sophie’s stupid post this morning sticking a camera in a half awake Leo .She’s as beggy as him.And is great no mags offered them a deal as her making out they want it to be about their day is s load of bullshit .Jake sells his soul on the internet so no way they would not take the cash
Even Emma n Gaz got a mag deal and they’ve got loads of followers and loads of money/property/cars etc between them (and they took it) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He'd take a tenner and a curly wurly if OK magazine offered it 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's got more followers on Instagram than James Blunt (who he has slagged off in the past) and we all know which one of them is more likeable and gets more work. A million followers means absolutely duck all 😂😂😂.
James Blunt has millions in the bank for a start . Plus has more twitter followers than Prickenden. He also has a sharp wit unlike turkey teef.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.