Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they pick Sophie’s friend to win last time? 😮
Someone else might be able to find it (I’ve scrolled through and can’t find it 😩) it’s something along the lines of Sophie and Jake both followed the person who “won”, and on Facebook they’re both from the same town/or nearby x

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone else might be able to find it (I’ve scrolled through and can’t find it 😩) it’s something along the lines of Sophie and Jake both followed the person who “won”, and on Facebook they’re both from the same town/or nearby x
So the airwraps they are giving away now are the same ones they got back of Sophie’s mate then?! Wow!

So the airwraps they are giving away now are the same ones they got back of Sophie’s mate then?! Wow!
I say got back… what I really mean is.. she never got them.

I know what I mean 😂 I hope it makes sense what I’m trying to say hahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also just before anyone thinks I’m sad. It’s crap weather here today, bit gutted as it’s last day of our hols :( boohoo! Indoor pool is freezing (even though it’s meant to be heated!!!!)

Can anyone remember who the person is that won the airwrap and how they’re friends with Sophie etc. I’ve tried to find it but I can’t 😪
I think the tattler got confused & wondered how the two winners knew each other. They thought that was fishy but then realised it was because the prize was for the winner & someone they nominated on the comments😂

Reactions: 4
I think the tattler got confused & wondered how the two winners knew each other. They thought that was fishy but then realised it was because the prize was for the winner & someone they nominated on the comments😂
Ohhh ok. So did they give it to the friend orrrrrr😂sorry to go over old ground x

Reactions: 1
Ohhh ok. So did they give it to the friend orrrrrr😂sorry to go over old ground x
No I don’t think so🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sure Jake just started following them once the had won😂

E35AEEAD-82A4-4605-B2F5-501C83B2E38C.jpeg

How does she have 250k followers but only manage 2700 likes🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
See it was toms funeral today still think that post he put up disgusts me and the tosser that is fakey jakey did not know Tom.Yet used his death for likes .Let’s hope after footloose he’s at a loss for what to do works wise as he’s a prize beggy twit .

Reactions: 9
See it was toms funeral today still think that post he put up disgusts me and the tosser that is fakey jakey did not know Tom.Yet used his death for likes .Let’s hope after footloose he’s at a loss for what to do works wise as he’s a prize beggy twit .
Now, now, he'll be inundated with work, he's hit the magic million....😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too 😡 I bet if the funeral has been closer to Birmingham, fake jake would have gone and joined the crowds for insta content 🙄 we all know it’s the sort of thing the beggy twit would do 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So, if Su Pollard is an ambassador for the clinic she's having her turkey teef done in, shouldn't all the stories be marked as an #ad or do the rules not apply to her either?

Reactions: 13
They should say ADs. I will report that snoozefest.
She’s added the amazing fact she’s a ambassador in her profile.Think she will soon see vip means a mini bus from the airport and stuck in the city not the 5 star beach front she was hoping for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I gotta say I looked at the Turkey face and teeth factory's account and what a place that is. Christ I'd run a mile. Everyone gets the same set of teeth and and the foxes eyes they've done on some "influencers" are diabolical. I can't believe Prickenden would send his mother to this half baked tit hole of a clinic. Omg she's gonna look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I gotta say I looked at the Turkey face and teeth factory's account and what a place that is. Christ I'd run a mile. Everyone gets the same set of teeth and and the foxes eyes they've done on some "influencers" are diabolical. I can't believe Prickenden would send his mother to this half baked tit hole of a clinic. Omg she's gonna look ridiculous.
Well it must be ‘cheap’. You know Jakey doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.