Jake Quickenden #107 DJ Dicksplat's in da house. He's an absolute twat with a Beard for a spouse 🌈

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The life of a Z list who wishes he could influence instead he’s both a liability to any business but also insincere - it comes across that everything he does is for fame.

I still don’t know how & why this is on my phone.
but tattle never forgets ….

Anymore videos like this on here? Or how do I have a nosy

Reactions: 12
Anymore videos like this on here? Or how do I have a nosy
If you’ve got the time, our lady @CrazyBaldhead has done a fantastic job on the wiki of him. Not a lot she hasn’t covered since she’s been on this thread 😊
---
Couple goals 😂😂😂 who would aspire to be in a couple like them 😂😂😂
‘Mum and dad on tour’. It’s obviously getting to him the fact they’re the oldest ones there and he’s trying to make light of it 🤭 I wonder if all the ‘youngsters’ are referring to him as ‘dad’ 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“Best present in Leo”????? Yeah that’s right forger Fred again you utter bleeping bastard

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
If you’ve got the time, our lady @CrazyBaldhead has done a fantastic job on the wiki of him. Not a lot she hasn’t covered since she’s been on this thread 😊
---
Couple goals 😂😂😂 who would aspire to be in a couple like them 😂😂😂
‘Mum and dad on tour’. It’s obviously getting to him the fact they’re the oldest ones there and he’s trying to make light of it 🤭 I wonder if all the ‘youngsters’ are referring to him as ‘dad’ 😂
omg look how happy they look 😂😂😂😂 every post he talks about how they bicker and argue and how normal it is. You just know they have full on abusive drunken fights. Not little bickers!

So much to look forward too! He’s deffo trying to let people think she’s pregnant. There’s a couple of videos where her belly has looked rounded and she’s wearing less tight clothes than normal. But the swimsuit one she still looks thin as duck so I don’t know. With how they use photoshop to alter there appearance who knows?

Her lips look so so bad! And he is just a massive icky prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Best present in Leo”????? Yeah that’s right forger Fred again you utter bleeping bastard
I’m convinced he’s still hinting at her being pregnant. He’s saying ‘so much to look forward to’. What unemployment and a two bit tour next year? If she is, she’s definitely not got the pregnancy glow, she looks bleeping dreadful 🤢
---
omg look how happy they look 😂😂😂😂 every post he talks about how they bicker and argue and how normal it is. You just know they have full on abusive drunken fights. Not little bickers!

So much to look forward too! He’s deffo trying to let people think she’s pregnant. There’s a couple of videos where her belly has looked rounded and she’s wearing less tight clothes than normal. But the swimsuit one she still looks thin as duck so I don’t know. With how they use photoshop to alter there appearance who knows?

Her lips look so so bad! And he is just a massive icky prick!
Great minds 😂😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Couple goals as he’s stood with his hands in his pocket😳I reckon he was a last minute add on and flaps had paid for herself to go.We argue and bicker meaning we truly hate each other but are here for the freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought he was desperate doing that poll earlier but he’s topped his desperation yet again. He’s now replying to everyone who’s commented on his F&F post and look who is back in play and commenting and sharing his posts again 🙄😂
What a sad sad sad bleep he is 🙄
---
Well at least he’s shot himself in the foot forever getting a freebie to Dubai now 😂 Plus offended loads of his blue tick followers that go there frequently, at the same time.
Also how long before the sad twit replies to ‘Leo’s’ comment 🙄😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
His face planting the water👍So much for the back pain he complained about constantly phoney twit.And once again calling out others taking pictures while he’s trying to get the full attention on him.I actually think he’s not bleeping right in the head.
Didn’t he break his neck at some point doing this exact thing a while back or was that just a happy dream I had?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I won’t put it past him to be leaving Fred out intentionally so he can get ‘trolled’. We all know how desperate he is for any attention. Why would he think it is appropriate to leave out Freddie’s name, he comes as a package with his wife!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Just being polite’ 😂 this person is obviously aware, like we all are, when he uses the word ‘mate’ to a stranger, he’s being passive aggressive. He does it all the time.
Now sharing his new twinkies upcoming music video 🤢

Edited. I swear these new replies are nothing to do with me but like I said everyone knows he does this and him replying back again proves it 😂
Edited again 😂 the comment about everyone knowing he uses the term to be passive aggressive has already been deleted 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought he was desperate doing that poll earlier but he’s topped his desperation yet again. He’s now replying to everyone who’s commented on his F&F post and look who is back in play and commenting and sharing his posts again 🙄😂
What a sad sad sad bleep he is 🙄
---
Well at least he’s shot himself in the foot forever getting a freebie to Dubai now 😂 Plus offended loads of his blue tick followers that go there frequently, at the same time.
Also how long before the sad twit replies to ‘Leo’s’ comment 🙄😂
Just scrolled the comments. Tyrique sends him one 🔥 so Fakey replies with 2 🔥🔥.
Someone else says congratulations and Fakey replies with ‘what for’ as if he isn’t pushing the pregnancy rumour to its fullest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we give a duck. The incessant question boxes/polls to try and up their engagement all the time 😴 if you want more interactions, maybe try posting some interesting content for a change 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway we know where he is. On his phone as usual replying to every person who’s commented on his post, because like his beard, he wants people to think that twice the amount of people are commenting than really are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s now deleted that whole conversation which must kill him because that’s about 20 comments he’s lost 😂 Whether it’s because he doesn’t want to alienate his Dubai loving blue tick ‘friends’ or risk not getting a freebie there in the future, I don’t know. Probably that and the fact he was getting called out for being passive aggressive 😂
I’ve noticed now, he’s using the word ‘mate’ on some of his replies today, almost trying to prove a point, that he doesn’t just use it when he’s being a defensive head 😂

Water park today. Another place they didn’t take Fred when he was with them 😡. Imagine being there today and that attention seeking twit is being his normal annoying loud self 🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we give a duck. The incessant question boxes/polls to try and up their engagement all the time 😴 if you want more interactions, maybe try posting some interesting content for a change 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway we know where he is. On his phone as usual replying to every person who’s commented on his post, because like his beard, he wants people to think that twice the amount of people are commenting than really are 🤷🏻‍♀️
"Colchester Job Centre"......
---
Tyrique, what is he .....
FB_IMG_1719790107220.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Goes to show when it’s all free how much they get out and about.What did they do in the Bahamas with the kids other than burn them both.Of course bleep face trying to stand up on his tiny surfboard and does he only own one pair of shorts.🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Goes to show when it’s all free how much they get out and about.What did they do in the Bahamas with the kids other than burn them both.Of course bleep face trying to stand up on his tiny surfboard and does he only own one pair of shorts.🤢🤢
I would feel embarrassed if I was them showing how much they’re doing, when they also show themselves doing duck all with the kids. Look back at her ‘pr trip’ to Dubai/Abu Dhabi last year and there’s nothing 😡 He was bragging the other day about beating Lucie at go karting. I bet he won’t challenge her at surfing cos he knows he’d lose 😂. Wonder if we’ll see Flappy participate in anything at the water park? This is another reason I’m sure she’s not been paid or given this trip for free. When you’re promoting you’re meant to join in and show yourself doing the activities. She didn’t do the rides at Ferrari world or the go karting, which again was good pregnancy speculation for them. I know they’re thick, but surely if she was pregnant, she shouldn’t have done the desert Safari in case the car flipped over?

• Heart
Even if they couldn’t, on paid for holidays, afford nice meals they still could’ve given an insight into holidaying on a budget. I know they want to give the impression they are successful but it’s clear they’re skint. There’s loads of things they could do but think it’s beneath them. Instagram is hard enough as it is, I’m constantly trying new things with my business on there to make it interesting but they make their lives look tit. I have to say too they’re not the only ones who have no clue how to promote free holidays. Scarlett Moffat got an unfollow from me after her Disney Paris freebie. Usual posing shots in front of castle but she did nothing to make me want to go there off the back of it and it just seemed she grabbed it cos it was free.

• Heart
Reactions: 20