Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsellable heap. Overpriced & needs far too much money spent on it to correct all the " decor" and internal " works" she's had done to it. Plenty of other, better properties available each week....
...it'll still be for sale at the end of this year.....
I've just had a look. Couldn't find it. 🤔

Reactions: 9
So he gets his din dins out of Father’s Day but she got duck all for Mother’s Day but he always puts them first? 👀👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Some of the idiots commenting on his reel 🤯 Bad enough all the ‘you’re a great dad’, your dad would be so proud of you’, etc… but the amount of people saying about him having a great day today with Leo & Freddie 🙄 Why the duck would Freddie spend the day with him when he’s got his own dad to spend the day with? Shows the sort of people that follow that twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some of the idiots commenting on his reel 🤯 Bad enough all the ‘you’re a great dad’, your dad would be so proud of you’, etc… but the amount of people saying about him having a great day today with Leo & Freddie 🙄 Why the duck would Freddie spend the day with him when he’s got his own dad to spend the day with? Shows the sort of people that follow that twit.
Dim bulbs and pierdo's

Reactions: 16
Why would you have five bedrooms when only one of your sons visit😳She must be a right witch for the other son Adam to stay away.Bet he got pissed off with her one sided admiration for the prick that is Jake the fake👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who else thinks scammer Dopey is pregnant, this is why she so absent and make a huge announcement soon!

• Haha
Who else thinks scammer Dopey is pregnant, this is why she so absent and make a huge announcement soon!
I think that’s what they want people to think. I know he’s a selfish bleep and a sorry excuse for a father, even though he says different, but surely he wouldn’t duck off on a nationwide tour and leave her with a newborn and a toddler? Not because he could help her but he’d be worried about all the insta content he’d miss. I wouldn’t be surprised if they say she’s had another miscarriage though. Whether true or not. Something is amiss with her and they’re definitely leading up to something 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How much did he pay her to put "Forever grateful for you and always putting us first".....? What a load of utter bollocks. Is she feeling alright or was he holding a gun to her head? 🙄

View attachment 2997602View attachment 2997603View attachment 2997604View attachment 2997605View attachment 2997606
“Putting us first ….” Sophie, carrying on the performative bullshit because otherwise it ruins the narrative they have tried PUT out there.

PANTO BOY puts himself before EVERYBODY.

More fool the deluded bleep, I used to pity her but knowing she’s a desperate wannabe and now added SCAMMER to her CV, she can get FUCKED.

• Heart
  • Sad
He probably got Zelda to dig that out the other day. He honestly needs therapy. He's nuts. I'm surprised he hasn't got a cardboard cut-out like Chazza!
The thing is with these grief thief’s is they play this scenario as very rarely anyone will question it, others will say grief is subjective to the individual etc .. correct. But monetising the deaths of a father & brother for social media engagement because that’s all he’s got to get likes now is what is sickening.

The fact he shares this (and sooo bleeping often) is telling of his need to be pitied & this momentarily fills his validation cup. It’s not healthy, but he doesn’t care - he just wants likes.

imagine that, using your dead fathers to get bleeping LIKES & clicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And another picture of the dead.God he really is like the bleeping grim reaper with his bullshit.So self centred and just someone who has no genuine grief for anyone.All a act to feel sorry for himself wallow in self pity😡😡View attachment 2997633
Is this the man who admits he didn’t visit his Dad when he was dying???

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Never in a month of Sundays! She hasn't been rogered in ages. That's why she looks such a miserable bleep. Plus I can imagine her to be frigid. 😂
---
I think that’s what they want people to think. I know he’s a selfish bleep and a sorry excuse for a father, even though he says different, but surely he wouldn’t duck off on a nationwide tour and leave her with a newborn and a toddler? Not because he could help her but he’d be worried about all the insta content he’d miss. I wouldn’t be surprised if they say she’s had another miscarriage though. Whether true or not. Something is amiss with her and they’re definitely leading up to something 🤔
Perhaps she's seen 'the photo' of RatBoy with his tongue down that fella's throat backstage or she has hacked his Grindr account? 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.