Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He liked chicken…

Reactions: 11
Surprised they haven't been gifted Taylor Swift tickets for Liverpool, what with him being a massive star ...
---

Reactions: 12
with huge

Reactions: 11
Surprised they haven't been gifted Taylor Swift tickets for Liverpool, what with him being a massive star ...
---
They probably would have tried grifting tickets for London (without any success ) but she’s there when he’s on his Butlins Weekender

Reactions: 13
Wiki Ref: 03/06/24

Poor Leo does not know where the hell he is. He looks so vacant. Why can't Jake just greet him without filming it? Oh yes, he had to film it to show everybody that he had gone to the airport.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 12
Just goes to show when Nose doesn’t have anything to flog she doesn’t give a shit about her shoppers oops I mean followers, hope she loses some

Zelda said hobbit lodge and I had to go back to make sure she didn’t say hobbit loft

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh just fuck off! He has the gym, Special needs Gail, Scammer Sophie who probably had another thing done to her plastic fantastic frozen filled face and his permanently angry at weather mother! I’d hate to be him, he’s a fucking parasite

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 05/06/24

Now he's actually filming himself giving Sophie, who has the face of a smacked arse, some cheap garage flowers. WTF!

Reactions: 13
So what time do we think he’ll do his first Fathers Day post/story tomorrow? Not sure about the time but I’m saying it will be within 5 mins of him waking up

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.