Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to go lock herself and in a dark room and sort her stupid head out.No amount of filler botox or nose jobs will help her in this vain arse mission she’s on..She is just a ordinary boring woman who puts her husband and fake arse life before her own children.A holiday they could not afford and both unemployed.Its embarrassing to watch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeez, she's only having more tit done to her face ffs😳😳😳
---

Haha, she's so bleeping thick isn't she, save your money Flaps😂😂
Her lips are like a baboon's hole anyway
Lip flips are recommended for thin lips so I hope it all goes wrong and she ends up looking a bigger bleep than she already does. Has anybody reminded her that RatBoy is unemployed now or her son needs a bloody haircut?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Now she’s shared her ‘workout’ reel on Tiktok and again marked it as an ad. Foodspring only have 30k followers on Instagram and she wants people to think they’re paying her to advertise on there and Tiktok. I would be very surprised if that’s the case. Basically like him, any reel they put on insta, they then put on Tiktok, cos they are both so obsessed with posting, have no original content and clearly have duck all else to do all day 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly, how can this even be possible? She must literally buy stuff all day long that she doesn't need. Her sad life is just one big empty void and she's trying to fill it with meaningless stuff.

• Wow
I think the fact she's mentioned the lip flip is because it will have been gifted and she's getting her links ready,she had her face rearranged and is deleting comments on it so there's a reason she's she mentioning this

Also., if you have your face rearranged and pay for the privilege it's obvious your going to look different she's chosen to put her mug on social media so why is she seemingly offended by anyone mentioning it, also if I commented and it was removed I would block that arse and she is not in a position to loose Any more followers 🤔

But def agreed there is a physiological reason to have this much surgery at her age and I do hope she will get help at some point
..the quickenden effect

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lip flip, duck me has she seen skanky and big loz goodger after they were butchered? More in line to spend that money on getting Leo’s hair cut, fuckin idiot

• Heart
Jeez, she's only having more tit done to her face ffs😳😳😳
---

Haha, she's so bleeping thick isn't she, save your money Flaps😂😂
She always sounds like she’s bunged up ❄
Going to look like Katie Price me reckons so will be in hiding again for a few weeks.
Fills me with rage too when she rests her hand on her chin. She surely thinks she looks fabulous doing that pose
---
Who actually buys her stuff? Teenagers? I couldn’t get one leg into any of her dresses and I’m a size 12!

Honestly, how can this even be possible? She must literally buy stuff all day long that she doesn't need. Her sad life is just one big empty void and she's trying to fill it with meaningless stuff.

View attachment 2908546

• Haha
The bleeping money she wastes on unnecessary cosmetic work for herself, whilst dressing her kids like tramps 😡 She’ll end up looking like Skanky Price at this rate.
Also lip flips are for people that want fuller lips 🙄 not ones that already have a ton of filler even though they say they haven’t
She not far off that old ratbag,now............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her soup-coolers already look like a pair of old Michelin remoulds

• Haha
Flapps, hun, your lips look ridiculous, you do not need a lip flip to make the top look even bigger

Well at least he can’t come back on and blame his anxiety for being absent, as he said himself yesterday, just get on with it and you’ll feel better 💁🏻‍♀️ He’ll come on and imply he’s got jobs that he’s lining up but can’t talk about yet 🙄 Another thought maybe they’re filming some couple challenge reels today, in case she doesn’t want to be seen for a while after tomorrow 👄💉😂

• Haha
That was so obvious it was forgotten 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bit like Fakey 😂
---
I don’t get in Themis economy unless you’re a big business and gifting to top influencers how it pays to give freebies to these losers, nobody is gonna use code Sophie for anything 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.