Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the love you beautiful lot. Glad to say that everyone is safe. Never experienced sheer horror like it and really been worried. 💗
So glad your friends and family are safe lovely, you must have been worried sick!❤. Such heartbreaking and shocking news. I can only imagine the heartbreak and pain that young boy's family are going through and all the other people that were injured and witnessed those terrifying scenes. Devastating.😢 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For anyone who is blocked, this is the story he’s posted of him trying to get attention on the tube. Does he look like his anxiety is through the roof? Also with what’s happened this morning near Hainault tube station, maybe showing off on a tube isn’t the best thing to be doing today 😡
35 years old, let that sink in. Emotionally stunted with the mental age of a teen, which employer will be looking at his antics and thinking “oh we really need him for our show”. He’s digging his own career grave ( 💀) with his relentless stupidity all over social media. Grow up and get a proper job and behave like a father with responsibilities. Maris hasn’t got a chance poor sod.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is that the only gym set she has? What happened to her ‘office’??? Also what happened to her Kickboxing 🤥
What happened to her you tube?
What happened to Bambi and bear?
What happened to her fashion course?
What happened to the jeans reel?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What happened the adults range that was getting a separate site to B&B?
What happened her ice baths?
What happened her friends and family?
What happened to her dignity?

I'm never going to let the jeans reel go

Fashion course always gets me
1000023478.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Good morning fakeys we start the day with good news his vile and insensitive behaviour on the tube yesterday lost him another 100 followers that's the most he's lost in one day for a while so we are not the only ones that see him for the prick he is! Let's see what today brings have a good one all!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
388 likes and 13 comments but apparently loads of people asked for these workouts 😂She actually fucked up advertising Foodspring at the same time because people are less likely to comment on ‘ads’. Thing is I bet she’s not even been paid by them to mention them on this reel. She’s just done it (as usual) to make it seem like she’s got ‘work’ 😂
Fortunately, one person wants more workouts so that will give Flappy her excuse to film more for us to enjoy 🙄🤢
I’m calling a joint workout with Fakey soon.
One comment from one of her hens, 3 comments from herself, 1 from a weirdo that comments on every post she does. Brilliant feedback for something posted 11 hours ago and at peak insta engagement time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I could see it in one of the holiday pics, it's more clear in this shot
She’s a scrawny malnourished bag of bones. She needs to take some food off Gail and stuff her gob. I realise they are on a tight budget but still!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
glad to hear your family are ok Crazy! 💗 I can’t even imagine how you were feeling yesterday 😔

Day 3 of the working week, I wonder what he is up to today? I don’t know what that bullshit was yesterday in the recording studio. It definitely wasn’t anything that will get him work but just trying to make it look like he’s actually up to something exciting.

P.S I think they must have glued the holiday cap as well as the wig!

• Haha
  • Heart
Glad that everything is OK Crazy❤

Seriously Flaps just give up now with the fitness bollocks, it's embarrassing 😳 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everyone was asking for workouts were they Flappy😆😆😆 less than 500 likes and 14 comments🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened to her gormless face? 😂😂
---
Good morning fakeys we start the day with good news his vile and insensitive behaviour on the tube yesterday lost him another 100 followers that's the most he's lost in one day for a while so we are not the only ones that see him for the prick he is! Let's see what today brings have a good one all!
Glad to hear it. My sister said the news even made Chicago. Even she was utterly horrified as we both know Hainault very well. Just shows what a self-absorbed bleep he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So tomorrow she is going for botox in her top lip for a lip flip which is going to look absolutely ridiculous and what is the bloody point? It's not going to get her any more work nobody knows who she is other than as the wife of a washed up reality contestant she doesn't get herself seen at events she isn't consistent with anything online she's just a nobody save your pennies Soph because in case you still haven't noticed your husband is unemployed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeez, she's only having more tit done to her face ffs😳😳😳
---
So tomorrow she is going for botox in her top lip for a lip flip which is going to look absolutely ridiculous and what is the bloody point? It's not going to get her any more work nobody knows who she is other than as the wife of a washed up reality contestant she doesn't get herself seen at events she isn't consistent with anything online she's just a nobody save your pennies Soph because in case you still haven't noticed your husband is unemployed
Haha, she's so bleeping thick isn't she, save your money Flaps😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
More work? Seriously she needs to see a councillor for help, there’s got to be something wrong with her as she’s constantly looking to change her looks, there’s a more deep rooted problem. The fact she’s also discussing this on instagram means she’s also not a good influence to her younger audience (if there is any!)

Reactions: 20
The bleeping money she wastes on unnecessary cosmetic work for herself, whilst dressing her kids like tramps 😡 She’ll end up looking like Skanky Price at this rate.
Also lip flips are for people that want fuller lips 🙄 not ones that already have a ton of filler even though they say they haven’t

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where the duck is knobhead this morning🤔🤔🤔 planting the seed yesterday to his followers he's got anxiety and now not posting, obviously done it for all the 'oooh are you ok hun' messages. I really can't stand him😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.