Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you masses of love @CrazyBaldhead

Reactions: 16
So on the day he’s playing with decks in a cubicle, he starts following the OKU hotel group. Please don’t say he is mainfesting doing club nights in Ibiza now I can see him and her wanting to go to the OKU cos a lot of well known people go there. Not sure if they can afford it though

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I had 1210 technics - real ones. No CD, just vinyl - then I realised it was £70 for a record for that infamous white label find, so my enthusiasm curbed - but I can only mix on a 1210 with vinyl not cds - he’s twisting a few nobs & shouting “can I get a yeah”

Reactions: 27

Fab to know people on the inside don’t rate him for various reasons. He really is uneducated or well informed. He’s the kind of person who doesn’t have a clue what’s going on in the world, knows nothing on current affairs, he’s not well read, lacks intelligence on even the basics.

Reactions: 25
Big love to you, @CrazyBaldhead Must have been terrifying wondering if any of your friends and loved ones were caught up in that tragedy xx

Reactions: 21
Aah unfortunately Fakey you’re going to have to come up with a new angle. Playing the anxiety card because you can’t be arsed to work but putting it away to swan off on holiday isn’t going to wash anymore.
On the bright side it’s quite the hot topic at the moment make an insta post about it tag Rishi in it you might get some engagement from it.

Reactions: 23
Wondering if he is going to DJ at Butlins? He wouldn't get away with sitting there with his lyric book on a stand he would be laughed out of the place mind you his mate is filming for a reason obviously going to send it to all the Ibiza hotels

Reactions: 20
Wondering if he is going to DJ at Butlins? He wouldn't get away with sitting there with his lyric book on a stand he would be laughed out of the place mind you his mate is filming for a reason obviously going to send it to all the Ibiza hotels
Only one thing to say.....

"MAKE SOME NOISE"........
Fucking Twat...

Reactions: 24
Obviously back on the drink again as he's slurring his words. Why is he addressing people as "mate".

Your browser is not able to display this video.

So he can't remember how to.do multiplication to help Fred with his homework first he says he used a calculator then he says he had to Google how to.do it so which is it? Doesn't matter either way he's a thick cunt

Reactions: 19
So he can't remember how to.do multiplication to help Fred with his homework first he says he used a calculator then he says he had to Google how to.do it so which is it? Doesn't matter either way he's a thick cunt
He can't even say multiplication never mind do it without Google Prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.