Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Sad fucker as obviously making out he has abs🤣🤣🤣So much about her post so wrong on many levels.A three year old without a life jacket😳The colour of Fred’s skin😡And the wanker in his hat stood thinking he’s the dogs bollocks🤢🤢🤢
IMG_9717.jpeg
IMG_9718.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
End of the day freddy should have had a t shirt and cap on, in the blazing hot sun. But that doesn't fit their vibe for the gram. Frazzled to a crisp to match their beige aesthetics is appearntly the look they are going for.

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Footprints has been out for donkeys years...He will be quoting bits from The Secret soon, the boat sailed years ago for both.....sad git, no pig pictures then !!!!!.. only an omelette 🤭🤭🤭.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
She really is getting as desperate as her weird freak of a husband.The pair of them have posted non stop and spend the time away monitoring comments😳Get a life flaps boring beige dull and so fake its laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Not flappy saying she googled things, remember to do that when you’re asking for recommendations 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
They do the same thing every holiday.Remember Portugal in the middle of nowhere and getting a two hour taxi journey to the wedding🤣🤣Both sad individuals who’s entire life is spent posting shit and deleting negative comments.Bucket list my arse more like how to make out you live a lavish lifestyle 🤣🤣on a poor persons wage👍

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
WTF is up with her face? She looks like she's had a stroke and it certainly ain't of luck.

NOBODY MESSAGED YOU ABOUT THAT GOD AWFUL TOP. Even my mum wouldn't wear it and she's nearly 80.

439593354_1844605105990439_2890994841258455554_n.jpg

---
WTF is wrong with her mouth and well, face in general? (Left side).

Screenshot_20240419-234726.png

• Haha
  • Wow

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Does Fakey have a special magic wig where the hair actually grows? He gets his hair cut more than me & my hair is real

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting letting the children burn in the sun. They don't even look like they have sun protection on. He"s wearing a hat but where are their hats?

And he's supposed to be an Ambassador for Sarcoma? What a fucking joke. 🤬

View attachment 2887185
View attachment 2887186
Oh my god, look at how red Freddie is, hes burnt and still in the blazing sun with no tshirt! My god that poor boy must be in pain… you know that pinching feeling, imagine a child feeling like that 😕 Poor kid. I hope his Dad has a word with her for letting their son burn again! She repeatedly lets them get burnt, why hasn’t she learned from the previous times she has let him get burnt! As this stage it should certainly be classified as neglect!

• Angry
  • Sad

JazzFan

VIP Member
Fakeys I've just had a thought! I wonder if he kept back a tiny bit of his fight purse to hand over at the glitter ball possibly as one of those giant cheques in the hope of getting his pig ugly nugget head into a couple of tabloids or magazines? I mean we know he is going to do absolutely anything to get his face out there because he's got no work at all what do we all think?
Nope this fucker spent it all on himself, he’s fuck cancer unless he can dig out the dad and bro

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
An omlette and 1/2 slice of toast 😆😆😆💀

The cheapest thing on the daily menu & I bet it stuck in his craw paying for it 😆😆😆😆

Not enough there to keep a kid going until.lunchtime lols

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Why weren't the kids wearing life-jackets on the speedboat ride. A big wave would have thrown them into the sea. UTTER cunts. Maris would have drowned within seconds. I fucking hate these two tossers

• Angry
  • Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
His abs have disappeared like his hair.Lets see how the coming weeks play out😳neither have a job and why no dick head in the comments ever mentions how suntanned poor Leo is😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart