Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
So if they’re off to Exuma, I’m assuming they are flying (1hr) and not dragging the kids on a 6 hour boat journey? Plus I’m pretty sure they have to go back to/via Nassau to get to the UK. This is obviously the bucket list part for HER and the insta content part they’ve been waiting for (swimming with pigs). I know I’ve moaned about the amount of adult only trips they’ve been on but this definitely should have been one of them. To drag 2 young kids (one taken out of school) all that way for a week, with the travelling involved getting there and then island hopping is so selfish, plus Exuma is all about rest and relaxation apparently. Lucky old Fred and Leo 🤦🏻‍♀️
1,290,000 ‘followers’ between them and that shared post has only got nearly 11,000 likes. That’s really going to help their failing engagement rate 😂
Lastly these comments show the sort of people that follow them ⬇ Also Flappy you’re not staying in Nassau, you’re in Paradise Island. It’s a totally different place 🙄
I spent ages last night reporting all the bots commenting on her reels.cant do fake, you know.... blocked :D

• Haha
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Out on a boat yesterday. Out on a boat again today. Wonder if they’re actually ever going to swim with the pigs or do anything remotely memorable for us to take the piss out of 😂 For somebody who shares her pathetic soaked oats and burnt offerings at home, not one food picture from her this whole week. Imagine that being your bucket list location but then you can’t afford to do anything or eat anywhere nice whilst you’re there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
His latest post and not one picture of his wife.Both so fake and big lol at I’ve eaten so much on this holiday🤣They obviously can’t afford nice meals out and bet they have argued about the cost of everything.Probably already home and let’s see what offers of employment this creep gets.

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
That completely shite reel will have all his Tena huns leaking urine into their knickers in excitement & joy at what a fantastic family man he is. Flaps is useless, she can't even jerk her head position once but does it twice each time. The complete lack of joy or happiness in that family is depressing. What with these two & Chazza Dawson & Pob in the Maldives at the moment - how can ANYONE make the Bahamas & Maldives look so shit!

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Her boulders just look so inappropriate hanging out when she’s swimming with her kids. It’s probably embarrassing for Freddie.

Trouble in paradise as soon as they are home? It’s like she’s purposely chosen not to include any pics of prick in the new post.
Probably couldn't open their front door due to the mountain of bills behind it. They're probably sick of each other already. She never smiled or looked happy once on this 'bucket list' holiday! 😂

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Sending birthday wishes to.someone with a picture from 2022 😂 not seen him for a while eh fakey? No up to date pictures of nights out or anything? Nah because nobody likes you

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Sharing that fucking 'swimming' reel again😴😴😴😴
and that just shows how little content he’s got and how empty his life is, that he is still desperately scrabbling for more likes and comments on something he posted 2 days ago 🙄 He was probably expecting to get 40,000+ likes for this. Instead he’s struggling to get 15,000 from a supposed 1,011,000 following 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Also they’re actually out for the first time on this holiday and his first thought is to get online and post a reel that he did earlier, at prime insta engagement time. Can you imagine being a middle aged man away on a family holiday and all you’re thinking about is insta likes/comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s actually fucking tragic

• Haha
  • Sad

Redtea2

VIP Member
Worst parents that’s not a family holidays it’s an adult holiday it’s boring the kids look bored all they have done is sit by a pool or go the beach both are FREE !! Why do they try to show a lavish lifestyle and fail massively! Nobody takes kids away and just sits on a beach all day everyday

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Dear me, wtf was that reel, absolutely shite, Gail just stood on the end doing nothing🤣🤣🤣🤣
How many days left on this boring boring holiday😆😆😆😆

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
My god Jeanie was just looking at the same picture 😡😡😡Stupid bitch it’s so harmful for that poor boy.Ambassador to a cancer charity what a fucking joke that family are😡😡
IMG_9721.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Thank god he’s eaten! Some luxury burnt toast and omelette, God im jealous!

Absolute shameful that Leo is in the same pair of dungarees again, the absolute scruffs!
You can get kids shorts and TShirts in primark for about £1.50! More important for her to have her 9 bikinis.

What part of that interaction with Leo was polite? His speech is really worrying compared to kids of a similar age.

• Haha
  • Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
They have so many of the all in one swim suits now with built in shorts and sleeves that protect them better from the sun! And no hat? They really are shit. I assume the sensible swimsuits don’t fit Sophie’s aesthetic. That over safety always!
Even Chazza Dawson bought those swimsuits and hats for her boys. They are on hols in the maldives and shes as bad a parent if not worse imo

• Haha
  • Heart