Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How is him going to a Next press event going to help him find work as an actor? This is why he’ll never have a career in the industry because for him it’s all about influencer events, being seen and hopefully being papped. You don’t see soap actors, actors in serial dramas/films go to these type of events because they haven’t got the time. The only type of red carpet/pr events they go to, are award shows.
She’s started her holiday q&a and basically slating the Atlantis and as good as admitting the holiday wasn’t particularly for kids. Oh and apparently they did 9 nights 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
So if they’re off to Exuma, I’m assuming they are flying (1hr) and not dragging the kids on a 6 hour boat journey? Plus I’m pretty sure they have to go back to/via Nassau to get to the UK. This is obviously the bucket list part for HER and the insta content part they’ve been waiting for (swimming with pigs). I know I’ve moaned about the amount of adult only trips they’ve been on but this definitely should have been one of them. To drag 2 young kids (one taken out of school) all that way for a week, with the travelling involved getting there and then island hopping is so selfish, plus Exuma is all about rest and relaxation apparently. Lucky old Fred and Leo 🤦🏻‍♀️
1,290,000 ‘followers’ between them and that shared post has only got nearly 11,000 likes. That’s really going to help their failing engagement rate 😂
Lastly these comments show the sort of people that follow them ⬇ Also Flappy you’re not staying in Nassau, you’re in Paradise Island. It’s a totally different place 🙄
I wud be a bit worried if someone edited my pic and sent it to me.. sum of these ppl need psychiatric evaluation …

• Haha
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
I'm surprised he didn't film himself shitting his pants with the turbulence, maybe that's being saved for the holiday reel as that's the most that's happened on the bucket list holiday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Unemployed idiot loving spending time with Leo🤣🤣That poor child is going to be rolled out until his pathetic dad finds a job.As for flaps she’s just so transparent it’s laughable how broke these two are.

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
One glance at his wife's outfit then just eyefucking the camera as usual! A kiss where there lips barely touch but she supposedly goes to smack his bum yeah right oh and nearly 1000 likes in 7 minutes I don't think so! Orthopaedic boots are back aswell

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They could never love each other cos they love themselves far too much to give love to anyone else. Why does she think anybody wants to see this 🤢 Sunburnt boulders on display 🤢 At least she’s hiding her feet and nose

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

cazellie

VIP Member
This angers me on a whole new level! This child will end up burned as he’s not got an umbrella to cover him completely. Flappy and her bolt ones is fried and Fakey is wearing the same shorts again! Just staying at the beach in the Bahamas is a crime to me. Bucket list my arse😡
Ok so poor Spud with no hat at the least (maybe they can’t afford the umbrella hire 😜). The poor fella in the background - if that were me I’d lamp the pair of them. Flaps with burnt bolts but even worse has her flaps out and trying to hide the fact. Shit show

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
This is the most tragic holiday ever 'bucket list' my arse😂😂😂 and those boys are so burnt, selfish pair taking them there. I wonder if they asked Zelda to have Leo and she said get fucked, hes a brat and a half🖕🖕🖕🖕 this holiday is in no way suitable fir small kids like that . They'd have been much better off going to the Canaries or somewhere like that, still warm weather but lots for kids to do like water parks, but they never do anything that's solely for the kids, they are always an afterthought🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
For someone who got her teeth done she hates to show them, (prob coz they looks like tombstones)always moody or putting in her photos , such a miserable hag
Apparently, according to my daughter, the facial expression that all these female instacunts go for is a hybrid victoria Beckham/ Hayley Bieber so cool they're totally disinterested/bored with everything.
Personally, they all look like mentally ******** gobshites...

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So they’ve either gone on a huge day trip today and are saving it to post later to try and increase their engagement or another reason they could be silent is both the kids are poorly with sunstroke 😡 and looking at their skin (especially Fred’s) that wouldn’t surprise me at all. First time I went to the Caribbean I burnt my feet and I had awful sunstroke for a couple of days. The intensity of the sun is so different to Europe. I was about 22 at the time so totally my own fault 😂 the only people to blame for Fred and Leo are their selfish cunts of parents 🤬
---
Still faking it 🤢 and assuming they’re making poor Fred take the pictures 🤢
"I think I've converted Jake to beach holidays".

You won't be able to CONVERT him Flapz! He loves da cock! 🌈
---
They’re definitely encouraging pregnancy speculation 🙄 Anything for engagement I suppose 😴
Anything to make out that he's not had twinkies! 😂😂😂
---
This photo is hilarious! Fake as fuck! Just look at his mouth. Is he going to vomit? She's obviously desperate for a bit of cock but she ain't getting any from Bet Lynch is she? 🌈

As much chemistry as a cold bowl of vomit. 💯

Screenshot_20240420-205415~2.png

---
Fakery at it's finest. Even pointing to her tummy! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Even the heart's bent! 😂😂😂😂

439646860_1116233062765087_7991620004610322369_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
Hobby looking for holidays?????? aka grifting freebies
Like she EVER tips *sigh*
LYING about Leo's age and admitting it FUCK OFF, screwing people out of earning money

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
He always has to get centre stage doesn't he? He's probably only ever taken that kid swimming a few times.

View attachment 2892576
Even at that, who gives a shit? kids swim’s unaided for the first time! Honestly who cares? whoever has kids has been there done this… Their content is their kid doing very very basic things? You know them people in work or people you know that just constantly talk about their kids..I can’t stand them people, I avoid them at all costs because I don’t want to listen about their kids, its boring and I couldn’t care less! He only talks about himself, Gail or the dead dad and brother 😴😴😴

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Fakeys I've just had a thought! I wonder if he kept back a tiny bit of his fight purse to hand over at the glitter ball possibly as one of those giant cheques in the hope of getting his pig ugly nugget head into a couple of tabloids or magazines? I mean we know he is going to do absolutely anything to get his face out there because he's got no work at all what do we all think?

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
As far as reels go, that is the shittest one I’ve seen EVER so at least they have achieved something 😂

Funny how when it’s performing Fakey is furthest away from his golden child.

• Haha