Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s started following one of the dancers from last night now. Sad wanker just asks everyone for their instagram handles.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s started following one of the dancers from last night now. Sad wanker just asks everyone for their instagram handles.
Male or female 😉 it’s no surprise he’s never off Instagram. He needs to be on there all day just to keep up with all the people he follows. Seriously who has time to look at nearly 7,500 accounts 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cooking with Fred didn't work she's back to posting holiday spam showing off her outfit while Gail is still in those dungarees I seriously hope she burnt those when they got back they must have stunk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cooking with Fred didn't work she's back to posting holiday spam showing off her outfit while Gail is still in those dungarees I seriously hope she burnt those when they got back they must have stunk
Notice how she has deliberately said about her outfit but not said where it’s from or linked it. Now people are commenting asking where the outfit is from, so her plan worked and no doubt an aff link for it will soon follow 🙄
Also any twit that sticks up for them regarding suntans on their kids needs slapping. So she can wear an outfit that covers her shoulders but she can’t do the same for her kids 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think he got booted off the first ever episode of MasterCunt? He disappeared from TFM a while back when they were first filming. But there's been no more saddo cooking reels from him since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oooh look she’s got her genuine YSL bag 😂😂😂😂
I bleeping hate that bag! Real or Fake I would never be seen with it, its horrible! DFW stories are more interesting Ive been watching them as their holiday is total luxury scenery and both are more aesthetically pleasing to watch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think they’re both relying on getting a decent inheritance when something happens to Zelda and Flappys dad. I know a couple that spend like they do and can’t afford it and are quite upfront that they’re not bothered about old age cos they’ll be getting money when their parents pass 😡 I’m not sure how they’d cope though if their parents had to go into a home and suddenly all the money had gone. Would serve them right imo. No one should ever expect anything through someone dying but sadly there are a lot of people like that about and F&F also fit that bill.
Surely she won't get that much will she, hasn't she got about 5 siblings. It is an absolutely tit thing to do though. I also don't believe that Tesco and razors were proper ads either.

• Heart
Surely she won't get that much will she, hasn't she got about 5 siblings. It is an absolutely tit thing to do though. I also don't believe that Tesco and razors were proper ads either.
I said it a few weeks ago that they are banking on for when Zelda croaks it but unfortunately what Fakey doesn’t realise is if she croaks it before Doormatt he gets nothing because she married Doormat in 2021 I think 🤔 As for Flaps she said in her famous youtube vlog that spectacularly bombed quicker than her ITS tit and her Ali Express tit that she was one of nine sooooooo I don’t think she can count on much from Daddy 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The WhatsApp thing has been talked about for ages, he’s always behind, same as Baby Reindeer. He pretends he’s only just heard about things to up his engagement from people commenting in response to his lies.

Mortified at him screeching along with the person singing on date night 🤦‍♀️ who does that? It’s not a bleeping concert or karaoke!

I called Spud ‘Forrest Gump’ yesterday - enjoyed reading Tattle oh Fake one?

That cap is fast becoming the new beige trousers.

Finally … this video is in my top 10 embarrassing cringe videos he’s ever made. All my organs shrunk in on themselves. Peekaboo 🤭
View attachment 2899975
He lifts ideas off of Tatle because he has a very low IQ and not one original thought. He's a complete waste of oxygen. Same as the Beard.
---
Male? 😂🌈🌈

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think they’re both relying on getting a decent inheritance when something happens to Zelda and Flappys dad. I know a couple that spend like they do and can’t afford it and are quite upfront that they’re not bothered about old age cos they’ll be getting money when their parents pass 😡 I’m not sure how they’d cope though if their parents had to go into a home and suddenly all the money had gone. Would serve them right imo. No one should ever expect anything through someone dying but sadly there are a lot of people like that about and F&F also fit that bill.
We are in a similar position with a parent but I never even consider it and I don’t want to as it means that person would be no longer around. Plus, like you say, the money may be left elsewhere so it’s not my business. I think it’s really sad when people have this attitude. Someone I know recently lost someone and they are dealing with the estate and mentioned about what they’ll do with their inheritance but it felt talking about it publically was in really bad taste.

That selfie of the pair I reckon Flaps has new teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course it was a male dancer @PrincessJeanie @CrazyBaldhead did you really need to ask? 😉😅

Flappy hiding likes on her latest post. She was lucky to even get a thousand likes before the holiday but now she thinks she deserves even more.

• Haha
How sad they try prove to tattle they are in a loving relationship when they and us and Zelda and her family know they are not! It says a lot about Zelda if she has paid for all Flaps cosmetics surgery and holiday and crappy date night now! Its all about keeping up appearances I just can’t with people like that! Just be honest ffs its 2024 nobody gives a tit except the instacunts! Absolutely insane how they live such a fake life! I could never!

(correction its 2024 😂😂😂 Ive no excuse only the years fly when you’re busy and reach 40 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t believe her choice of vocabulary when trying to flog razors!
She can’t get over how stunning a razor is? It’s a bleeping functional item not designed to be anything other than practical with hair removal. She really is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course it was a male dancer @PrincessJeanie @CrazyBaldhead did you really need to ask? 😉😅

Flappy hiding likes on her latest post. She was lucky to even get a thousand likes before the holiday but now she thinks she deserves even more.
😂 So we can expect another £25 giveaway once she’s posted some more holiday crap then and she’s got 5 posts to beg on 😉 She’s definitely been buying followers and I’m pretty sure they’ve both been buying likes recently.
Any word if he/they are at the ball tonight yet?

• Haha
I can’t believe her choice of vocabulary when trying to flog razors!
She can’t get over how stunning a razor is? It’s a bleeping functional item not designed to be anything other than practical with hair removal. She really is thick.
She should have said the dark green colour one is horrible if she wants to talk aesthetics of them tit razors!
---
😂 So we can expect another £25 giveaway once she’s posted some more holiday crap then and she’s got 5 posts to beg on 😉 She’s definitely been buying followers and I’m pretty sure they’ve both been buying likes recently.
Any word if he/they are at the ball tonight yet?
you mean Zelda has been buying them followers and likes like she has been everything else since Jake was caught kissing that bloke! She’s like Mrs Bucket …‘Bouquet Residence’…
---
Just found this absolute belter 😂😂

thought you would all appreciate
What’s he talking about? He loves joining in the ‘silly little group’ 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.