Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her portion sizes - a mouse would want several portions šŸ¤£
She looks dead behind the eyes and extremely unhappy pretending to be happy for the gram and Zelda
I know sheā€™s an adult and has her own mind but he has definitely ground her down sheā€™s like a completely different person compared to older photos and clips.
Itā€™s not even like living a lie is worth it, theyā€™re up to their eyeballs in debt, their social media engagement is dire and everything they touch goes to complete tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It annoys me that they've been getting more likes on their posts lol.. it shouldn't but it does. I hope it doesn't last šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
It annoys me that they've been getting more likes on their posts lol.. it shouldn't but it does. I hope it doesn't last šŸ¤£
It wonā€™t donā€™t worry the bots will get bored and theyā€™ll be too skint to buy anymore next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Utterly fake. This relationship is dead in the water.

440119444_2824987494323839_2942389809506942107_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The WhatsApp thing has been talked about for ages, heā€™s always behind, same as Baby Reindeer. He pretends heā€™s only just heard about things to up his engagement from people commenting in response to his lies.

Mortified at him screeching along with the person singing on date night šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø who does that? Itā€™s not a bleeping concert or karaoke!

I called Spud ā€˜Forrest Gumpā€™ yesterday - enjoyed reading Tattle oh Fake one?

That cap is fast becoming the new beige trousers.

Finally ā€¦ this video is in my top 10 embarrassing cringe videos heā€™s ever made. All my organs shrunk in on themselves. Peekaboo šŸ¤­
IMG_5428.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just couldnā€™t be arsed with the pretence of it all. They clearly love the expensive things in life but canā€™t afford it. Instead they put money on credit cards and just try and pretend to be something they arenā€™t.

Date night in London but the kids are always looking like scruffs. Never even had a little tea party for Leoā€™s birthdays with both sets of grandparents who clearly love him or a decent party for fred. Then you get his deluded fans claiming they are the worldā€™s best parents.

And they are both bleeping unemployed! I donā€™t even believe the Tesco/razor thing was an Ad lol. Think sheā€™s just pretending to make it look like theyā€™ve had money come in this week. She didnā€™t do a Tesco Ad for months, why toils they suddenly just come back?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t even believe the Tesco/razor thing was an Ad lol. Think sheā€™s just pretending to make it look like theyā€™ve had money come in this week. She didnā€™t do a Tesco Ad for months, why toils they suddenly just come back?
Agreed she clearly dis the razor ad when sheā€™d got back but ads need to go for approval and I donā€™t believe it would have that quick a turnaround

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just couldnā€™t be arsed with the pretence of it all. They clearly love the expensive things in life but canā€™t afford it. Instead they put money on credit cards and just try and pretend to be something they arenā€™t.

Date night in London but the kids are always looking like scruffs. Never even had a little tea party for Leoā€™s birthdays with both sets of grandparents who clearly love him or a decent party for fred. Then you get his deluded fans claiming they are the worldā€™s best parents.

And they are both bleeping unemployed! I donā€™t even believe the Tesco/razor thing was an Ad lol. Think sheā€™s just pretending to make it look like theyā€™ve had money come in this week. She didnā€™t do a Tesco Ad for months, why toils they suddenly just come back?
They are a bleeping joke. If they didnā€™t overshare so much it wouldnā€™t be so obvious, that they are trying to make out theyā€™re living the lifestyle they want but havenā€™t actually got.
Night out in London. Tag the hell out of the place theyā€™ve gone to, show table place settings but obviously had no food cos we would have seen it and also stopping in what looks like a budget hotel.
Expensive holiday in the Bahamas but lie about their kids age to get a freebie. Caribbean food is so varied but we see no food pictures even though when they are home, they bore us with their mundane breakfasts and burnt offerings.
Whenever using/wearing something ā€˜designerā€™, they make sure everyone can see the logo, ie her placement of the ā€˜YSLā€™ bag in that cringeworthy date night reel.
I canā€™t imagine how exhausting it must be to be living your fake life for total strangers 24/7.
I agree about the ads. I thought the same thing myself. Especially the Tescos one for the same reason youā€™ve mentioned. Sheā€™s barely had any insta work this year. Back from holiday, which for her was seriously lacking in her normal aff links šŸ˜‚, and suddenly conveniently 2 ads for companies sheā€™s regularly promoted before but hasnā€™t for months come up?
She needs to accept she really hasnā€™t got the face or personality to do influencing work and like her life, the fake accent needs to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How long before he is awake and reposting that tit reel? Not even 9000 likes he won't be happy I'm also calling bingo on him showing his breakfast and it being scrambled egg because those two eggs will make a massive difference when he's working out at the gym šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long before he is awake and reposting that tit reel? Not even 9000 likes he won't be happy I'm also calling bingo on him showing his breakfast and it being scrambled egg because those two eggs will make a massive difference when he's working out at the gym šŸ˜‚
9,000 likes and thatā€™s with it being shared on both of their grids šŸ˜‚ yep the minute heā€™s up, thatā€™s getting reposted and probably with some sort of begging for likes and comments added to it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I totally agree Jeanie that the constant showing of is all so fake and pathetic.They have no redeeming qualities about them whatsoever.A holiday they clearly couldnā€™t afford and his constant filming is so bleeping boring.She clearly thinks sheā€™s above finding a real job and he just craves attention from anyone.They have nothing about them as a couple and need to grow up.How they both think they are going to get to pension age with no jobs or income baffles me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I totally agree Jeanie that the constant showing of is all so fake and pathetic.They have no redeeming qualities about them whatsoever.A holiday they clearly couldnā€™t afford and his constant filming is so bleeping boring.She clearly thinks sheā€™s above finding a real job and he just craves attention from anyone.They have nothing about them as a couple and need to grow up.How they both think they are going to get to pension age with no jobs or income baffles me.
I think theyā€™re both relying on getting a decent inheritance when something happens to Zelda and Flappys dad. I know a couple that spend like they do and canā€™t afford it and are quite upfront that theyā€™re not bothered about old age cos theyā€™ll be getting money when their parents pass šŸ˜” Iā€™m not sure how theyā€™d cope though if their parents had to go into a home and suddenly all the money had gone. Would serve them right imo. No one should ever expect anything through someone dying but sadly there are a lot of people like that about and F&F also fit that bill.

• Heart
Utterly fake. This relationship is dead in the water.

View attachment 2899872
View attachment 2899873
I am shocked Fakey wasnā€™t the one dancing and showing off his bum to that male dancer.
---
9,000 likes and thatā€™s with it being shared on both of their grids šŸ˜‚ yep the minute heā€™s up, thatā€™s getting reposted and probably with some sort of begging for likes and comments added to it šŸ˜‚
You mean he will ask his followers ā€œto show some loveā€.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What the duck does she look like! She's not even smiling. His dry, sexless kiss puckering at the air molecules by her hair. As the song says "Love don't live here anymore "
Screenshot_20240427-092739_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
She need to admit what sheā€™s had done to her face.. sheā€™s bk on the skin ads when she defo uses a filter to look better. She might get more engagement if she tells us. Couple of grifters

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.