Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel has done me in๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ godsake they are wooden as duck, barely kisses her lips and what is that bleeping dancing about, it's the red carpet shuffle again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Clodhoppers are back too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† why do his clothes always look too small for him, can he not buy the right size, squeezed into the shirt and jacket and trews flapping round his ankles ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That reel has done me in๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ godsake they are wooden as duck, barely kisses her lips and what is that bleeping dancing about, it's the red carpet shuffle again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Clodhoppers are back too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† why do his clothes always look too small for him, can he not buy the right size, squeezed into the shirt and jacket and trews flapping round his ankles ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Mummy buys them for him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itโ€™s also the fact they both tag wherever they are. Itโ€™s such a pretentious thing to do. Look at us and where we are ๐Ÿคข You never see actual celebs do this because 1. They donโ€™t want to be disturbed and 2. Theyโ€™re not sharing their whole evening on instagram.
Funny theyโ€™ve not tagged the hotel theyโ€™re stopping at though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That Lio has some shocking reviews. I'm sure he'll cream himself over the men there. Very sad to see such a pretentious club is now in the old Cafรฉ de Paris site. I used to have some belting nights in there back in the day before all these Instacunts diseased everywhere with their phones and fakeness.

These two cunts are the biggest laughing stock ever!

440640367_967272278063775_906878515212994772_n.jpg

440610912_338182362612402_6568933953573883926_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fucksake 17 stories from Fakey today and more from Flaps, these cunts love Instagram ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 
Fakey loving the men dancing inches from him๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he'll be thinking of them later if he has to do Flappy๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only reason their likes are not as low as they were, is because theyโ€™ve started sharing their reels on both their pages. So 6,000 likes between them from nearly 1.3 million โ€˜followersโ€™ in the scheme of things is bleeping tit ๐Ÿ˜‚ The reel is embarrassing enough but look at the hashtags heโ€™s put on there ๐Ÿคข Also someone who was at the Next event last night has shared a photo with him and now heโ€™s following her ๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmmm Fakey is even uglier without filters Jeanie๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
No food pics yet, read a review saying the food prices are extortionate ยฃ60 for a half roasted bresse chicken๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and pre mixed cocktails, sounds tit to me๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ unless they show us food pics they just had drinks there and went to McDonald's earlier๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The only reason their likes are not as low as they were, is because theyโ€™ve started sharing their reels on both their pages. So 6,000 likes between them from nearly 1.3 million โ€˜followersโ€™ in the scheme of things is bleeping tit ๐Ÿ˜‚ The reel is embarrassing enough but look at the hashtags heโ€™s put on there ๐Ÿคข Also someone who was at the Next event last night has shared a photo with him and now heโ€™s following her ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks happier to be in the company of strangers than his wife. Flaps give yourself a shake woman and get rid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That Lio has some shocking reviews. I'm sure he'll cream himself over the men there. Very sad to see such a pretentious club is now in the old Cafรฉ de Paris site. I used to have some belting nights in there back in the day before all these Instacunts diseased everywhere with their phones and fakeness.

These two cunts are the biggest laughing stock ever!

View attachment 2899569
View attachment 2899570
View attachment 2899571
View attachment 2899573
Is that him screeching in the background when the woman is singing Adele โ€˜Easy on Meโ€™? Must take him back to his Baby Dino days at Butlins when he used to butcher that song ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
They still have their phones out!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Find it quite sad shes gone out and is watching a performance through her phone!!! Also bit jake was itching to get up on stage, the absolute pleb he is. State of him in those boots. I've got nothing against them, I love alternative things like that. But he looks like a right twit!!!!
---
Do you think they drew straws on who got to get their nose job first???? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she lost more weight? Her arm looks ready to snap. Does she actually eat any food or just take photos of it because itโ€™s such a novelty being able to afford meals these days?
Have you seen her portion sizes - a mouse would want several portions ๐Ÿคฃ
She looks dead behind the eyes and extremely unhappy pretending to be happy for the gram and Zelda

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Wiki Ref: 22/04/24

So where's his "bad back" gone? The same place every other FAKE AILMENT disappeared to. ๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Date night & they can't enjoy each other's company without broadcasting it on SM. Who says romance is dead, hey??

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.