Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three reasons. She desperately wants/needs the insta engagement, the excuse to link all her holidays outfits and to brag about where they’ve been 🙄😂
And the reality is..
1. Nobody gives a tramps cock about them.
2. Who'd want to buy the fanny hammocks she bought and have your innards hanging out.
3. What's the point of bragging about a holiday where she cremated her kids, and couldn't really afford....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have several destinations on my “bucket list” (🙄) but would dream of going unless I could actually afford to totally enjoy the experiences on offer. Everything with them is knee jerk, impulsive and done on the cheap. It won’t have been a cheap holiday but why not wait another year and save more to be able to splurge.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has to be the most unnatural and awkward person on instagram.Makes out she has such a busy day when in reality she’s given crumbs as far as ads go.Her freak arse followers are not asking her about her let’s make the Bahamas look cheap and boring.Both make out they live a celebrity lifestyle and we see threw you👀👀flaps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She has to be the most unnatural and awkward person on instagram.Makes out she has such a busy day when in reality she’s given crumbs as far as ads go.Her freak arse followers are not asking her about her let’s make the Bahamas look cheap and boring.Both make out they live a celebrity lifestyle and we see threw you👀👀flaps.
With her fake posh voice 😂😂
she is pathetic how is Jake’s job hunting going ??
aww Danny is already in a job straight after full Monty

bingo card for Jake doing loose women next week for his two second appearance begged for by polly

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually a little bit left field,but have she actually shown her teeth since the nose was done ? We keep saying there's something different about her and her jaws been mentioned if she'd had her teeth redone wouldnt that make a difference,plus the reluctance to crack a smile ,
but then as someone said its instaTrendy to look miserable and she could have loads.of photos of herself laughing and smiling with the boys being natural and even videos of her talking to them in a normal voice, not that high pitched whine she likes to use.
I mentioned the teeth looked different the other day!

• Haha
His hair style is ridiculous for a 35 year old creep.Back to knowing you have no job or money and I’m so looking forward to his begging posts which will be coming soon 🤣🤣🤣The ball coming up and as a cancer charity they should be ashamed using these two😡😡

• Haha
Ahhahaha getting the old wiggy cut Fakey, well let's face it, not much else going on for the unemployed dipper head today😂😂😂
Flaps gonna be putting up the aff links later then😂😂😂
Desperate pair!

• Haha
So they're both at the gym, is Gail at nursery then. Would do him good if he is, these two have no interest in helping his development progress at all☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So they're both at the gym, is Gail at nursery then. Would do him good if he is, these two have no interest in helping his development progress at all☹☹☹
I reckon, like someone else said on here, they were waiting until they could get it free again 😂 Don’t forget before they went away, she said she was going to get Fakey to record her doing workouts at the gym, so she can share them with us all on her Instagram 🙄 🤢

• Haha
He was wearing those beige trousers every minute before he went away,His home so straight back in them........just wondering when they'll have been washed?
When she was in the car this morning bet she had just dropped Fred at school going by the time, bet his shattered,no airplane shots again so obviously not gram worthy seats then I bet she drove.
Prob can't afford to put him on the rr insurance
Bet she don't have that car a lot longer now actually the insurance on them is nuts.

• Haha
And it’s amazing how his abs suddenly appear after getting lost on holiday.Stupid unemployed prick who takes selfie mirror pictures at his age🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His instagram is his cv and that’s why he struggles for work. Simple. Most people use their cv to sell themselves and promote their professionalism and strengths, his shows his lack of work, his homesickness when away from home. The more time he’s online the more people realise he’s no great asset to their programme/show. Someone busy wouldn’t be online as much as he is doing TikTok’s and reels for such tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does Fakey have a special magic wig where the hair actually grows? He gets his hair cut more than me & my hair is real

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.