Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously not getting the engagement she thought/hoped for, so doing a Fakey trick of putting it on her stories and covering it up trying to get people to click on the post - sad cow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is getting as desperate as her weird freak of a husband.The pair of them have posted non stop and spend the time away monitoring comments😳Get a life flaps boring beige dull and so fake its laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her boulders just look so inappropriate hanging out when she’s swimming with her kids. It’s probably embarrassing for Freddie.

Trouble in paradise as soon as they are home? It’s like she’s purposely chosen not to include any pics of prick in the new post.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Obviously not getting the engagement she thought/hoped for, so doing a Fakey trick of putting it on her stories and covering it up trying to get people to click on the post - sad cow
I never click on those even people I like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her boulders just look so inappropriate hanging out when she’s swimming with her kids. It’s probably embarrassing for Freddie.

Trouble in paradise as soon as they are home? It’s like she’s purposely chosen not to include any pics of prick in the new post.
Probably couldn't open their front door due to the mountain of bills behind it. They're probably sick of each other already. She never smiled or looked happy once on this 'bucket list' holiday! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I cant get away from her, she's just come up on a sponsored ad for Tesco on my FB feed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Enforced holiday. It’s meant to be a nice time Soph. You need to tell that to your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Trying to be famous is clearly aging and hard work by the looks of it by her face. Constantly having to think for likes must be painful. Give me a normal paid job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 She was right about her Bucket List.....she looks half dead after that holiday.....

• Haha
Well that was a waste of time/money.
All Freddie will remember is that was the beginning of his melanoma, Damien doesn't know if he's on this earth or Fuller's, Sophie had a face like a dropped pie, and beaky just wished he was in Dubai doing the GMB weather report.
I've had more enjoyable smear tests that that bleeping disaster of a fuckit list holiday...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The utter desperation of it all.......

Sad pair of cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy flappy days! The most miserable, glum twit! Bucket list and she’s got the face of a slapped arse!
For someone who got her teeth done she hates to show them, (prob coz they looks like tombstones)always moody or putting in her photos , such a miserable hag

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The pair of them have right old disagreeable boats. 😃😃😆😆💀💀
Perhaps flapz is slowly realising she's never going to progress with anything , tied to that millstone .
Maris is now resembling his namesake , Fred looks guarded & like he's always treading on eggshells around fakey.

• Sad
For someone who got her teeth done she hates to show them, (prob coz they looks like tombstones)always moody or putting in her photos , such a miserable hag
Apparently, according to my daughter, the facial expression that all these female instacunts go for is a hybrid victoria Beckham/ Hayley Bieber so cool they're totally disinterested/bored with everything.
Personally, they all look like mentally ******** gobshites...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.