Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, according to my daughter, the facial expression that all these female instacunts go for is a hybrid victoria Beckham/ Hayley Bieber so cool they're totally disinterested/bored with everything.
Personally, they all look like mentally ******** gobshites...
Boats on them like a smacked arse ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently, according to my daughter, the facial expression that all these female instacunts go for is a hybrid victoria Beckham/ Hayley Bieber so cool they're totally disinterested/bored with everything.
Personally, they all look like mentally ******** gobshites...
What a sad and pathetic lifestyle she leads! The sad reality is that VB and HB husbands are rich and famous for having successful careers! Instead she has a washed out Panto boy in the words of @Katewinsletsknee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Actually a little bit left field,but have she actually shown her teeth since the nose was done ? We keep saying there's something different about her and her jaws been mentioned if she'd had her teeth redone wouldnt that make a difference,plus the reluctance to crack a smile ,
but then as someone said its instaTrendy to look miserable and she could have loads.of photos of herself laughing and smiling with the boys being natural and even videos of her talking to them in a normal voice, not that high pitched whine she likes to use.

Reactions: 18
Fakes ex Danielle is on holiday and my god they are in a differed league to these 2.
Bet Flaps is stalking her insta so you can steal all her style ideas (like she did on their wedding day🥴)
Copying her dress won’t get you class though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do not forget Guys we have all been asking 🙄 about the holiday so she will fill us all in when she’s over her jet lag. Who gives a 💩 about her cut price holiday ….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And the bum eating bikinis #aff
She’s got to get those pennies rolling in somehow 😉 Normally when she goes on holiday she’s doing daily aff links but this one, only the one ‘ad’ for foodspring and that was it. Obviously was planning to do them all when she was back, hence using the q&a as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually a little bit left field,but have she actually shown her teeth since the nose was done ? We keep saying there's something different about her and her jaws been mentioned if she'd had her teeth redone wouldnt that make a difference,plus the reluctance to crack a smile ,
but then as someone said its instaTrendy to look miserable and she could have loads.of photos of herself laughing and smiling with the boys being natural and even videos of her talking to them in a normal voice, not that high pitched whine she likes to use.
Don’t think she’s done much talking to her fans lately 🙄. Her jawline is definitely softer than before.

Reactions: 14
Keep an eye on Vinted for all those 'as new' or 'hardly worn' bikinis to appear. I bet the boys' Next shirts all get returned as don't think we saw them worn?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fakes ex Danielle is on holiday and my god they are in a differed league to these 2.
Bet Flaps is stalking her insta so you can steal all her style ideas (like she did on their wedding day🥴)
Copying her dress won’t get you class though.
Aren’t they just 🥰. They have “proper” jobs and have concentrated on one product rather than constantly changing their content to suit. She barely advertises and hasn’t needed to stoop as low as flogging her soul for the gram. I think having come from a famous background she doesn’t necessarily strive for “fame” per se.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t understand why she’s pushing this ask me about my holiday narrative.Who cares and what’s with the hair and face touching constantly.Got work to do but might find time😳😳What a bleeping joke as filming tit online hardly work.Stuck up cow with way to much free time on her hands like her mother in law.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember guys Flappys new years resolution was to talk more on insta & she's barely spoke to her "adoring" fans since 😂
She can't keep to her word, can she? Like the jeans reel for example, where is it Flapps??

• Haha
I can’t understand why she’s pushing this ask me about my holiday narrative.Who cares and what’s with the hair and face touching constantly.Got work to do but might find time😳😳What a bleeping joke as filming tit online hardly work.Stuck up cow with way to much free time on her hands like her mother in law.
Three reasons. She desperately wants/needs the insta engagement, the excuse to link all her holidays outfits and to brag about where they’ve been 🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.