Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flapz.........

Eyals not interested. He's looking the other way........... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IMG_0375.png
d1833d44985850e39bbafbc96391bd19e04f0d75.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On a "bucket list" holiday & they're filming a reel πŸ˜‚ this holiday is getting more & more tragic day by day. They all looked pissed off, great choice Flappy πŸ‘πŸ»
bleeping hell, I've seen more smiles at a funeral. What an absolute waste of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What's maris shovelled down today?

On the Long Wave, you can listen to the French man who never stops talking ; on Insta, you can look at the brat who never stops eating.

• Haha
Anyone think flaps has got a copy of the incriminating photo, so she's got him and Zelda by the short hairs ...???
Would piss myself laughing if she has.
He'd be better off coming out of the closet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone think flaps has got a copy of the incriminating photo, so she's got him and Zelda by the short hairs ...???
With his chipolata & those sharks teef, he can go back in it again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The dance reel ...is it dancing?
Also 34 comments and at least half from bot accounts and as im feeling petty I've been reporting them
They've obviously stuck in pure quickenden tradition and gone for the cheap package again πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The dance reel ...is it dancing?
Also 34 comments and at least half from bot accounts and as im feeling petty I've been reporting them
They've obviously stuck in pure quickenden tradition and gone for the cheap package again πŸ™„
" Wonder Tours Sun-Drenched Package Holidays" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ATTENTION FLAPZ!

When you read this, let us know whether you have a copy of the incriminating photo of him kissing his twinkie and you're blackmailing Zelda and RatBoy!

Tomorrow - post yourself deep-throating a banana!

WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Our great philosopher/grief thieve strikes AgainπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Jakey has ' got' religion.

He's now a missionary ( position)

....... for twinkies, he's done more conversions than the North Thames Gas Board πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr. Farcky Arse (one of my fave Carry Ons ever).

"Sausage, Beans and Chippings - that's choices!"

That's me and my sister's favourite Carry On film! We say that line to each other in that silly voice whenever we're in a cafe, or near chips πŸ˜‚ Also, one of June Whitfield's greatest Carry On performances IMHO (up there with her role as Augusta Prodworthy in Carry On Girls).

• Heart
  • Haha
What the actual duck is that reel 🀣🀣🀣 embarrassing.
I'm waiting for it to appear! #blockedclub
---
That's me and my sister's favourite Carry On film! We say that line to each other in that silly voice whenever we're in a cafe, or near chips πŸ˜‚ Also, one of June Whitfield's greatest Carry On performances IMHO (up there with her role as Augusta Prodworthy in Carry On Girls).
I have every single one on DVD. Huge fan!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.