Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon I was right if they were spending time in London he would be showing it off by now I think she's come back for the kids and he has stayed for the sarcoma ball imagine being that much of a family man that just one whole week with them despite being away on tour and you need a weekend break from them this is why he keeps chasing work that takes him away cruises, musicals, even a fight would give him plenty of time down the gym bet that's why he did Masterchef thought he would be away for weeks filming imagine being Gail when he's older and realising your dad could only stand you for short lengths of time he's one seriously selfish prick by the way when did he last see his mother? Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Flaps has gained over 1000 followers over the last 30 days, aye course she has🤪🤪🤪
Fakey has lost over 1.5k followers 🤣🤣🤣

Ads are trolling me😂😂😂
---
Reckon I was right if they were spending time in London he would be showing it off by now I think she's come back for the kids and he has stayed for the sarcoma ball imagine being that much of a family man that just one whole week with them despite being away on tour and you need a weekend break from them this is why he keeps chasing work that takes him away cruises, musicals, even a fight would give him plenty of time down the gym bet that's why he did Masterchef thought he would be away for weeks filming imagine being Gail when he's older and realising your dad could only stand you for short lengths of time he's one seriously selfish prick by the way when did he last see his mother? Prick
It was early March wasn't it, when she came to look after Leo after Flaps nose job. Cos he's so bleeping pathetic he can't do it on his own, useless prick is useless🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just seen Flaps has shared her Tescos ‘ad’ on Tiktok as well. I think that proves it’s not actually a paid ad at all. Why would Tescos pay her to advertise on Instagram and Tiktok? I mean she’s only got 4,500 followers on TT, so realistically how many people would even see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wiki Ref: 22/04/24

The reel that Sophie posted which generated comments about how badly Freddie was sunburnt. She said he "wasn't" and the comments were deleted.

We all know she's dumb but she must be blind also because clearly he is. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The Jake effect :ROFLMAO:
Eeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeeeee! 😂
---
New thread Fakeys! 🌈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.