Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh that they are bragging about a holiday (looks like it’s not gifted) and they are both unemployed. Any normal people would be worried about money.
This this this!!!!! Id be bleeping terrified if my husband came home and said he’s unemployed, she rewards him with a holiday 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Could it be Abu Dhabi? Don’t a lot of Z listers go there and there’s a couple of things to do for kids?

It makes me laugh that they are bragging about a holiday (looks like it’s not gifted) and they are both unemployed. Any normal people would be worried about money.
I thought there or Dubai again. They went to Abu Dhabi on their pr trip last year didn’t they for a couple of days? If it’s not somewhere like Disney, I wondered if it’s somewhere they’ve been before and that’s why the kids (well Fred) would be excited about going? The fact it’s on HER bucket list, you’d think it’s somewhere she’s not been before. Maybe they’re going back somewhere but to a more exclusive upmarket hotel 🙄 She’s shallow enough for something like that to be on her bucket list.
---
It looks like they’re heading towards the Virgin Atlantic terminal at Heathrow so I think Florida could be a good shout?
---
Both the boys in beige 🙄 and he’s wearing the same top as he was wearing in his ‘dance’ reel yesterday (obviously new) imagine encouraging your 3 year old to put chopsticks in his mouth for a photo 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Announces he won't be posting much then shares a post and several stories.....
He has posted more since announcing he wouldn't be posting than I've posted in the last year.
Such a sad pair of twats.. getting giddy over a holiday when they have no jobs no money and no talent..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The most boring beige bland family ever!
He says sorry he won’t be posting much as he’s on holiday, while he has 6 posts already by 8.45 am 😂😂 head

IMG_5319.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That’s the most likes he’s had on a post in a while. That will give him the excuse to keep posting now 🙄😂 No that he wouldn’t have been anyway. No way did he not know where they were going. He’s too much of a control freak. Look at the state of her though 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm guessing a safari!
Also I picked up on her saying the boys don't know they are going on holiday and thought hang on she did a video with Freddie saying he had just got a fresh cut for his holiday, I think it should of said the boys don't know where they are going, we all know she has A level English!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Won’t be posting much but already sharing strories and spending his time in the airport with fam by liking and commenting to everyone on insta.

Wearing same outfit for a flight as what he was wearing yesterday the scruff.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
🐔They all look like a sack of tit, dull, desperate,delusional, dullards...fancy being on a plane with that lot.....he won't enjoy it deep down, as when his wiggy head hits the pillow, he will be thinking of the Job Centre.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm guessing a safari!
Also I picked up on her saying the boys don't know they are going on holiday and thought hang on she did a video with Freddie saying he had just got a fresh cut for his holiday, I think it should of said the boys don't know where they are going, we all know she has A level English!!
Actually changed my mind, think it's America, but not florida.

Reactions: 15
Actually changed my mind, think it's America, but not florida.
I think it’s America going by airport terminal they’re at. If not Orlando then it’s definitely going to be somewhere more for them than the kids, which let’s be honest, wouldn’t be a huge shock.

Reactions: 15
When you know that universal credits are on the horizon, you share the shite out of Hello Fresh! The more insta Huns share this, the less likely I’d ever use this service!
I don't get this. I got a letter from them this week. A circular so the whole area got one. 65% off for so long then a discount on further ones. I don't get why these "influencers" do the ads for it when it's cheaper to go direct

Reactions: 18
The most boring beige bland family ever!
He says sorry he won’t be posting much as he’s on holiday, while he has 6 posts already by 8.45 am 😂😂 head

View attachment 2874209
bleeping hell flaps try cracking a smile, you’re going somewhere on your “bucket list” miserable witch however I’d be the same if I had to go on holiday with Fakey Quickenden 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh please! He’ll dine out on this till he’s in 50’s! I’d love to see him in 5 years time, doing pantomimes…….
He posted Danny’s saccharine letter so future employers can see it. Anyone that believes Fakey is driven needs their heads testing! I bet he will no longer hear from Danny….or maybe once in a while when they meet up for bumming.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He posted Danny’s saccharine letter so future employers can see it. Anyone that believes Fakey is driven needs their heads testing! I bet he will no longer hear from Danny….or maybe once in a while when they meet up for bumming.
That last sentence nearly made me spit my brew out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s the most likes he’s had on a post in a while. That will give him the excuse to keep posting now 🙄😂 No that he wouldn’t have been anyway. No way did he not know where they were going. He’s too much of a control freak. Look at the state of her though 🙄
He says “tour” so people believe he was on a solo tour. He had a bit part in a minor show!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
any possible future employers seeing that, would just think what an attention seeking desperate knobhead, to be posting a personal note on social media and soon cross him off the list, that he was never on anyway 😉
Going back to the holiday. Weird how they’re not saying where they’re going. Do they think if they do a huge reveal once they’re there, it will help their engagement? If it is somewhere in America, I bet they’ll start tagging Visit USA trying to get another gig from them this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still cant believe she's taken Freddie out of school again and will be sending him back jet lagged again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.